I know this probably has been beat to death but I still feel I should share my findings because everything I have tried reading about the surging problem with the quad is 3 or more years older and really no fix or solution. Maybe there is a fix/solution idk. Just trying to be helpful and have a potential fix for anyone experiencing the same issue.

First off the problem that I was having was surging at high rpm with light throttle/light engine load which I know others have experienced as well from reading other threads about it. Didn't matter what gear I was in and surged around 2500+rpm. I don't know if this fix will work for every truck as every truck is different. Anyways I thought about it and thought about it, it really seemed like a timing issue. So to get to it what I ended up doing is going into the tune that I had loaded and adjusted the "low psi timing reduct" which is supposed to pull timing to help in spooling the turbo when throttle application is high and boost is low which is exactly what was going on when the surging happened and that's what lead me to that parameter and reading exactly what its for. I had the reduct set at 2* and for that rpm range I have my timing set at 21* so what I did was adjust the reduct to 1* instead of 2* and it seems to have cured the surging that I was having. I tried a few different times to see if it would surge and so far so good. And if that doesn't work maybe try bringing the timing back a little. Just to give everyone a little starting point if adjusting the reduct doesn't work, my timing is currently set to this: 1500rpm=15* 2000rpm=18* 2500rpm=21* 3000rpm=23* max rpm=25*

Hope this can help anyone that is currently experiencing the surging problem with the new iQuads. And my sig is all up to date with current setup just so that's clear. If any of you are interested in the rest of my tune just shoot me a message