Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  60
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brand for upgraded steering?

1. Top Of Page | #101

User Info Menu

Re: Which brand for upgraded steering?

Quote Originally Posted by easttxram View Post
    I need to adjust mine. My steering wheel has been crooked since my install and it's been driving me insane. It's just too damn hot for me to want to do it after work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

2. Likes easttxram liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #102

User Info Menu

It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't use my steering wheel controls so much. Mine is slightly left and driving me nuts. Also, my heim joints are already crying. Had to shoot a little oil on them. I'm disappointed they didn't make it a greasable setup.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #103

User Info Menu

Yeah the upper joint on my drag link pops. They should have made them greaseable

5. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bloombloom88 View Post
    Yeah the upper joint on my drag link pops. They should have made them greaseable

Currie makes some end links that are greasable. I'm trying to find out if they have the right size and if the movement is as good. Shame to have to spend more money, but, if they were greasable it would be perfect. Besides, they make some good stuff for the offroad crowd at Currie enterprises. I'm just waiting for my passenger side wheel bearing to take a crap on me right now. RockAuto has the oem for like $100-$150 less than the dealership, so I think I'm gonna just order one and shelve it until I need it.

6. Likes bloombloom88 liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by easttxram View Post
    Currie makes some end links that are greasable. I'm trying to find out if they have the right size and if the movement is as good. Shame to have to spend more money, but, if they were greasable it would be perfect. Besides, they make some good stuff for the offroad crowd at Currie enterprises. I'm just waiting for my passenger side wheel bearing to take a crap on me right now. RockAuto has the oem for like $100-$150 less than the dealership, so I think I'm gonna just order one and shelve it until I need it.

Heim or ball joints? Hell whatever it takes to make mine stop popping..

8. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

They've got some different stuff on their website. I'm like you though. Whatever gets it to stop crying and popping.

9. Likes bloombloom88 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #107

User Info Menu

If they had something like this on the ends of the drag link it would solve the problem I think.

11. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

I'm beyond pissed right now. The stud on the end link for my drag link just sheared off. Thank God I wasn't on the highway. I emailed dodge off road to see what they have to say about this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #109

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bloombloom88 View Post
    I'm beyond pissed right now. The stud on the end link for my drag link just sheared off. Thank God I wasn't on the highway. I emailed dodge off road to see what they have to say about this.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...56701a53ba.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...614c6d585a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Man, that sucks. The whole reason I "upgraded" to their drag link is so that very thing wouldn't ever happen. I'm tempted to put my factory stuff back on and send my stuff back to them. I'm pretty sure the studs on mine were made the same day as yours since we ordered around the same time. That's the last thing I was worried about.

13. Top Of Page | #110

User Info Menu

Another complaint I have is that after pressure washing my underside of my truck, those heim joints were squeaking like crazy. I had to oil them to get it to stop. Everyone thinks something is broke on my front end it was so loud. I'm not real happy with this product right now.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast