Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Diesel/MM3 software issues

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Anarchy Diesel/MM3 software issues

Wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on how to fix this. I'm out of ideas. When you go to the tune menu on the MM3, the correct tunes are showing, but there are other files in there that are showing as well (which will not load btw). I will post pictures below of what I'm talking about. Here is the confusing part....when I open the SD card on my computer, only the correct files are showing. How can I delete these erroneous files?!

Page 1 and 2 of the tune menu:

IMG_0778.jpgIMG_0779.jpg

Last edited by DScott; 05-31-2017 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Added photos

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Anarchy Diesel/MM3 software issues

Quote Originally Posted by DScott View Post
    Wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on how to fix this. I'm out of ideas. When you go to the tune menu on the MM3, the correct tunes are showing, but there are other files in there that are showing as well (which will not load btw). I will post pictures below of what I'm talking about. Here is the confusing part....when I open the SD card on my computer, only the correct files are showing. How can I delete these erroneous files?!

Page 1 and 2 of the tune menu:

IMG_0778.jpgIMG_0779.jpg
    I would ask Ray from Double R Diesel he will know without a doubt

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel

Do you have any suggestions? Also, let's say I just wanted to swap tunes to your stuff later, is that an option as long as the MM3 platform is the same? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Yes. Looks like a Mac or Apple computer was used. They are notorious for making duplicate files like you see when pasting files to the sd card. Erase the unwanted files and see if that works. If not erase all your custom tune files off the sd card and repaste them with a Windows based PC.

On a side note, and no offense to OP...but where is Anarchy at? Do they not answer your questions about this? I don't mind helping anyone, but they need to answer questions for their customers.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Likes Jaxonsram liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Yes. Looks like a Mac or Apple computer was used. They are notorious for making duplicate files like you see when pasting files to the sd card. Erase the unwanted files and see if that works. If not erase all your custom tune files off the sd card and repaste them with a Windows based PC.

On a side note, and no offense to OP...but where is Anarchy at? Do they not answer your questions about this? I don't mind helping anyone, but they need to answer questions for their customers.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    @Double R Diesel

Thank you for the quick reply. I did call them, but they didnt know what could be wrong and were in the process of working on it. I was just rushing to find a solution from you guys with experience. I really don't want to make any company look bad, as they did say they were looking for a solution. I will post an update after I try the file transfer with a PC. And yes you are correct, I was using a MAC. This probably needs to be addressed in the instructions, bc I personally do not know anyone that uses a PC anymore.

7. Likes Jaxonsram liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Double R Diesel;92698]Yes. Looks like a Mac or Apple computer was used. They are notorious for making duplicate files like you see when pasting files to the sd card. Erase the unwanted files and see if that works. If not erase all your custom tune files off the sd card and repaste them with a Windows based PC.

On a side note, and no offense to OP...but where is Anarchy at? Do they not answer your questions about this? I don't mind helping anyone, but they need to answer questions for their customers

if Ray gives this type of support to everyone including non customers,,,,I can't wait till I get back stateside so I can be his customer

9. Thanks DRD thanked for this post
    Likes DScott, MRMAYHEM, Jaxonsram, DRD, Opie011 liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel

Thank you for the quick reply. You can find them on google if you do a quick search for Anarchy Diesel. I did call them, but they did not know what could be wrong and were in the process of working on it. I was just rushing to find a solution from you guys with experience. I really don't want to make any company look bad, as they did say they were looking for a solution. I will post an update after I try the file transfer with a PC. And yes you are correct, I was using a MAC. This probably needs to be addressed in the instructions, bc I personally do not know anyone that uses a PC anymore.

OK. No problem at all brother. I take customer service very very personally. It grinds my grits when I see folks not being taken care of when situations arise by other vendors. I'm glad they did respond to you. Carry on!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

11. Likes DScott, MRMAYHEM, Jaxonsram liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I only have a Mac, but do have Windows 7 installed as a VM. Should I only read/write updates to the card via the Windows VM? Not a problem to do, and appreciate the above info.

Regards,

Bob

2010 RAM 3500 DRW CC LB. RaceMe Ultra Sinister EGR/Cooler Delete, RaceMe EGT, 4" Flo-Pro CAT-To-Factory Muffler
    Pulling a 2011 HitchHiker 31.5 UKTG Fifth Wheel
    Full-time RVer since 9/22/14

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I assume that would work. I took my sd card to work today and deleted the files, then reinstalled them on a windows PC. No luck. I'm going to try and delete them from my Mac tomorrow and then reinstall them on the Windows PC. If that doesn't work...I give up and will just keep the erroneous files on my MM3. This is frustrating after paying $1200

14. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Curious did they ever reach back out with advice or help?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast