Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EFI

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

EFI

Has anyone on here tested custom EFI from different tuners?

If so who, what tuning and opinions on the tunes and specific tuners.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EFI

I know there's got to be guys on here that have tried out multiple EFI tuners

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Everyone we see on here runs the RaceME Ultra or MM3.

🏁Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Everyone we see on here runs the RaceME Ultra or MM3.

Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!
    I'll second that from what igotacummins said

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yes you know I'm running the Ultra. Just no transmission support
    With EFI there's support for it. I'm still planning on the trans swap. The Allison is what I've been talking about

Only reason I may not use it. Not as many swaps go with the 5r110 and I do really like the 5r. Both are excellent

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Has anyone on here tested custom EFI from different tuners?

If so who, what tuning and opinions on the tunes and specific tuners.
    I run EFI Live by Hardway Performance. Love the engine tuning, but the trans tuning is almost the same as box tuning from the ultra it revs to the moon and not to fun to pull a trailer around with.

From that note when I flashed the tunes to my truck right away I had to build my on recovery file they were no help to why the tunes about bricked my ecm....
    Not bashing they just don't have the amazing service like Ray does.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins7 View Post
    I run EFI Live by Hardway Performance. Love the engine tuning, but the trans tuning is almost the same as box tuning from the ultra it revs to the moon and not to fun to pull a trailer around with.

From that note when I flashed the tunes to my truck right away I had to build my on recovery file they were no help to why the tunes about bricked my ecm....
    Not bashing they just don't have the amazing service like Ray does.

Been told he does some great tuning but is pretty slow about help if needed. With the engine side of things haven't heard anything bad. Some have said it was just to much for their trans to hold. Most likely stock

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Been told he does some great tuning but is pretty slow about help if needed. With the engine side of things haven't heard anything bad. Some have said it was just to much for their trans to hold. Most likely stock
    One thing I will add is Ray's 120 is hotter than Ryan's 200

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I've been very happy with Ray's tuning. We've talked quite a bit over the last 10 months or so. As happy as I am with it I'm certain that I'm not able to use what I've got to fill potential. To really feel what he has given me. Without trans support. That's no fault of Ray though
    He's done tuning for me up to 200hp. Which works excellent for my truck and driving. With trans support the 120hp may feel like the 200hp. And 200hp may likely feel like 250 or more. No way of knowing right now

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

I've been very happy with Ray's tuning. We've talked quite a bit over the last 10 months or so. As happy as I am with it I'm certain that I'm not able to use what I've got to fill potential. To really feel what he has given me. Without trans support. That's no fault of Ray though
    He's done tuning for me up to 200hp. Which works excellent for my truck and driving. With trans support the 120hp may feel like the 200hp. And 200hp may likely feel like 250 or more. No way of knowing right now
    I know it's got to suck when raceme promises so much and never delivers on your year model. Sorry man.

If you can find a great tuner, the EFI Live platform is just as good as RaceME's platform. It all depends on who mapped it. And I would not be saying it if I had not tuned with both, I just really don't have the time to do it for myself right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast