Passenger hot tube came in and dam it's huge. LOLAttachment 627

love the color

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #72

User Info Menu

Re: Intercooler piping

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwerx View Post
    I have run a Silver Bullet 366 on my 08 Ram with good results. My goals were for better over all fuel economy and added torque. It spooled as good or better than stock. It pushed a lot more air volume at the same psi levels than the stock VGT and stock manifold. This is because the drive pressure ratio is a lot better with this turbo. I ran a "90" hp tune but with the new turbo it probably added close to double the hp. Stock injectors, Air Dog 150, shimmed fuel rail and a couple of DIY CP3 mods were my only fuel mods. The best it did was 14.5 US mpg towing 12,500 lbs. This was on summer fuel and doing 70 mph on slightly rolling hills.

I plan on using a 465 BW when I do the swap to my 2012 Ram. I hope to be able to custom tune it still by the time I do it. The one I believe will work well is the 65/83/.91ar T4. The specs on my SB366 are 66/74/.91 T3. The T3 setup does work well but will start to hit a performance wall soon after it hits around 45 psi...the drive pressure rises rapidly after that level. The 465 BW will give me more room to grow if I ever upgrade the injection system and injectors.
    Hey! I knew someone was missing off the roster

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678