Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Intercooler piping

1. Top Of Page | #61

User Info Menu

Tell me. What was hard?

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #62

User Info Menu

U dont have to pull the light I just had to fix some stuff the hack job bodyshop did. But I had to take the cold air out to Get the pipe in and hook it to the intercooler.

3. Top Of Page | #63

User Info Menu

I was wondering if it was hard to get the boots in with the cooler in place or not. Pulling the air cleaner is the easy part.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #64

User Info Menu

Steve are u running the 3.5 horn and down pipe?

5. Top Of Page | #65

User Info Menu

not yet. It's a 3" horn. Watts Up?

6. Top Of Page | #66

User Info Menu

Oh I guess I didn't read good enough the kits a 3.5 horn and down pipe but comes with one 3.5 boot and one 3.5 x 3" boot so now I have to get another 3.5 boot to connect to the intercooler. Was going to tell u to make sure u ask for the rite boots u need.

7. Top Of Page | #67

User Info Menu

8. Top Of Page | #68

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    Oh I guess I didn't read good enough the kits a 3.5 horn and down pipe but comes with one 3.5 boot and one 3.5 x 3" boot so now I have to get another 3.5 boot to connect to the intercooler. Was going to tell u to make sure u ask for the rite boots u need.
    Didn't I say that?

Mine are in process and I asked to be sure they provided a 3.5 X 3.5" boot on both sides with clamps. Don't forget the clamps. I happen to have a couple

9. Top Of Page | #69

User Info Menu

LOL I'm good in clamps.

10. Top Of Page | #70

User Info Menu

11. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast