Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Intercooler piping

1. Top Of Page | #41

User Info Menu

Intercooler piping

Hopefully this will help the bd so far it been a waste of money to me.

2. Top Of Page | #42

User Info Menu

Since somebody didn't fill out their signature. . . AHEM! I have no idea what you are driving.

When you get the air horn done, you'll know. Look at the pictures I did in the how too section on installing the air horn.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #43

User Info Menu

Intercooler piping

It's a 06 turd. Ok I'll check it out.

4. Top Of Page | #44

User Info Menu

Here's the link on the How to I did. I'll be doing the boost tubes real soon

http://igotacummins.com/showthread.p...-a-5-9-Cummins

If you look at the last post I did of the series you'll see why the BD did squat for you. When you get this upgrade done, you'll be really impressed. Just the air horn alone was a dramatic improvement. And wiat until you see the improved mileage! That pusher stuff is the best bang for the buck

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #45

User Info Menu

Intercooler piping

That's a good rite up. LOL I wish it was cheap but I had to have them powder coated. LOL

6. Top Of Page | #46

User Info Menu

Intercooler piping

Plus I really hope it's better then this one. LOLImageUploadedByTapatalk1359598232.989888.jpg

7. Top Of Page | #47

User Info Menu

Re: Intercooler piping

Rib I'll but your intercooler off of you LOL

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

8. Top Of Page | #48

User Info Menu

Re: Intercooler piping

Don't worry rob I'll be flying by ya in no time

My rig:

01 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 that I built. Mods: 8in Top gun customz long arm hit with 6in atlas springs in the rear, full bilsteins, 37s, fully built transmission with sun coast parts, full auto meter colbalt gauges, fuel pressure, over all boost, bottom turbo boost, tranny temp, egts, 4.10s, custom 3.5in intake horn, grid heater delete, II super dragon flow 11 hole injectors, Tst power max 3 comp smarty stack, twin double batmo wheel twins s362 62/68/14 over a s475 both with polished turbine housings, stainless diesel stainless steel polished exhaust manifold, fass 150 gph fuel system, aux tranny cooler, full pinoeer componet speaker system, flip out screen, 12in rockford fosgate power T2 sub wired to 1 ohm pushed by a 1000watt rockford fosgate ampAll comes together to be called the BDD

9. Top Of Page | #49

User Info Menu

Intercooler piping

LOL I know u will my trucks not my top Priority. LOL

10. Top Of Page | #50

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    Plus I really hope it's better then this one. LOLImageUploadedByTapatalk1359598232.989888.jpg
    WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast