Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  33
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Safe EGT?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Safe EGT?

Changed out the E rated tires for G rates tires before we left NE TN. Have has three go bad (one blowout). Having #4 changed before we leave here. Have never had the rig weighed (I should). The suspension is Leaf spring with shock absorbers, 7k axles.

2010 RAM 3500 DRW CC LB. RaceMe Ultra Sinister EGR/Cooler Delete, RaceMe EGT, 4" Flo-Pro CAT-To-Factory Muffler
    Pulling a 2011 HitchHiker 31.5 UKTG Fifth Wheel
    Full-time RVer since 9/22/14

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Likes Power247, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I pull 10 to 11K easily with a 5.9, 285's and 342's. But my trailer is a flat bed. I get one of those big ol C bodies or an Imperial on there and it's a load. @F350Cummins rescued me one time. I put my truck on my trailer. He had a 5.9 with 373's and it struggled a bit.
    4:10 on my truck and at that point was only an intake and exhaust. no tuner.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

This is right now towing a 25' gooseneck with about 10-12k on the trailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

So I recently installed the RACEME tunner on my 2015 Ram 3500. I am purchasing a 5th wheel camper and need to know what is the best tune to use to pull. After reading, you guys are mentiont the EGT's and what not. Does the Raceme have this temp gauge built in? Thanks

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie Guerrero View Post
    So I recently installed the RACEME tunner on my 2015 Ram 3500. I am purchasing a 5th wheel camper and need to know what is the best tune to use to pull. After reading, you guys are mentiont the EGT's and what not. Does the Raceme have this temp gauge built in? Thanks
    Depends on what tuner you have but you still need probe to go into egr Cooler delete block off plate or exhaust manifold

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Depends on what tuner you have but you still need probe to go into egr Cooler delete block off plate or exhaust manifold
    I have the Raceme ULTRA tuner.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

The box tunes can be an issue with the 4th Gens. We would get custom tuned if you can afford it.

The EGT Sensor is the same for the RaceME Ultra and MM3.

*Ask about becoming a Lifetime Platinum Member Today*

"The grass is greener where you water it"

14. Likes walla2k5, Roberto Fisherman liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Yes you have the capabilities for th exhaust temperature known as a pyrometer

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

I've got a used one laying around. Replaced it when I added my A pillar gauges. PM me if interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12