Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  14
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 inch flo pro question

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: 5 inch flo pro question

Can't see your sig in Tapatalk so I don't know what year you have. 2010-2012 you gotta drop that cross member because of the Cat in the downpipe.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Get someone to help you install the clamp for the down pipe to the turbo, otherwise you'll have a hard time doing it by yourself
    Yes indeed bro it is a pain in the *** without a second set of hands

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TH-64 View Post
    Can't see your sig in Tapatalk so I don't know what year you have. 2010-2012 you gotta drop that cross member because of the Cat in the downpipe.

I have a 2012 and didn't have to drop cross member at all

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Noneck View Post
    I thought the same thing. My exhaust system came loose a little while back and fell off from the muffler back. I got to hear it with no muffler and decided to give it a try. You can get a delete pipe on eBay for around $40 or $50 shipped .

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
    The only piece that I am running is TBE pipe off turbo love the sound

6. Likes Noneck liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    I have a 2012 and didn't have to drop cross member at all
    Weird. I tried everything to get that sucker out and finally ran out of patience.

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

8. Likes 4kids2dogs&RV liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Like mentioned already you don't need to re move any cross member. The V-clamp /down pipe I was able to install by myself, just put a block of wood on the cross member, I had the V-clamp on the turbo and pull down after getting the down pipe in place, I did not remove mud flap. Something that I wish I knew ahead of time, was that cutting is necessary for final fit, ( not mentioned in instructions ). I emailed Flo Pro and they mentioned that cutting is required for final fit, ( this would be what they called the extension piece, ( part number 9512 / 9522 these are the 2 different size pipes for long bed and short ). He also mentioned that part number 51452NB should have the forward hanger placed in the top hole holder, ( not to be confused with mommies top cookie shelf ). I will have to do some refitting and cutting. Just like the guy at Flo Pro said, get everything in place with the extension removed and then look at how much you need to cut. I will give Flo Pro credit for answering my question as timely as they did.

10. Likes walla2k5 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12