Thanks Thanks:  84
Likes Likes:  165
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attacking Double R Diesel? Really? You want to play that game?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Attacking Double R Diesel? Really? You want to play that game?

Now here is something that blows our minds!

A video was posted of a white truck that had an MM3 Tuner that was purchased and tuned by Ray from a dealer. The video was posted on the dealer's Facebook group page and we shared it from there. The video went viral and everyone and their mother came out to attack @Double R Diesel. The dealer Boost Diesel Repair was showing off the 12V and Loop Idle Tune. Please keep in mind this is just a video showing some of the cool features Ray does. Please keep in mind Ray tunes for power, fuel economy, and trans tuning. These extra little features are just the icing on the cake.

Now a lot of the bigwigs in the diesel industry, not going to mention them yet on here as we're getting all our cards in a row had their goonies call Ray everything in the book. Really a great Christian guy like Ray you're going to call out? How about he has the best customer service in the industry and your just jealous of how big he truly has become. We can't find one bad thing about Double R Diesel or Ray on the internet, but if we Google you WOW! WATCH OUT!

Take this as a hint!

Shall we play a game?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Attacking Double R Diesel? Really? You want to play that game?

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post

A video was posted of a white truck that had an MM3 Tuner that was purchased and tuned by Ray from a dealer. The video was posted on the dealer's Facebook group page and we shared it from there. The video went viral and everyone and their mother came out to attack @Double R Diesel. The dealer Boost Diesel Repair was showing off the 12V and Loop Idle Tune. Please keep in mind this is just a video showing some of the cool features Ray does. Please keep in mind Ray tunes for power, fuel economy, and trans tuning. These extra little features are just the icing on the cake.

Now a lot of the bigwigs in the diesel industry, not going to mention them yet on here as we're getting all our cards in a row had their goonies call Ray everything in the book. Really a great Christian guy like Ray you're going to call out? How about he has the best customer service in the industry and your just jealous of how big he truly has become. We can't find one bad thing about Double R Diesel or Ray on the internet, but if we Google you WOW! WATCH OUT!

Take this as a hint!

Shall we play a game?
    Man that's a crock of **** Ray is the best tuner in the buisness hands down on top of that he has the best customer service around and he really cares about his customers and even helps people out that aren't even his customers
    He is a great guy and extremely caring good Christian man and awesome individual

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ray is like our president. Everyone hates him because he is the best. He threatens them because of their lack of ability and small minds.

The man is so busy, he hasn't time to talk with his friends. That Gentlemen, is dedication.

JJ Where are these people. Lemme at them!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Now a lot of the big wigs in the diesel industry, not going to mention them yet on here as we're getting all our cards in a row had their goonies call Ray everything in the book. Really a great Christian guy like Ray you're going to call out? How about he has the best customer service in the industry and your just jealous of how big he truly has become. We can't find one bad thing about Double R Diesel or Ray on the internet, but if we Google you WOW! WATCH OUT!

We have been dealing with this stuff for about 4 years now. First with all that crap of a forum called Cummins forum, and now we've got so big everyone is scared. See we built our business on people like Ray and will continue to treat people with respect, but please know this we won't sit back and take it.

Take this as a hint!

Shall we play a game?
    Haters will hate...that's for Sure!

Well I merely try to run a honest business and do quality work despite what some say in those Facebook snare pits.

I serve Jesus Christ and live my life and run my business on Godly principles. Love it or hate it! 😊

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Haters will hate...that's for Sure!

Well I merely try to run a honest business and do quality work despite what some say in those Facebook snare pits.

I serve Jesus Christ and live my life and run my business on Godly principles. Love it or hate it! 

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Amen

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Amen agreed!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It makes me so sad to see folks take the easy way out and bash someone instead of praise them for their accomplishments. Ray is one of the best people I have had the pleasure of meeting. His devotion to his family, his work and his customers is beyond reproach. Shame on all of them.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

This is what ruins us that want clean power this is why i went with Ray for his service amd his tuning. No one in the industry can touch what he does and they have alot of people working for them it shows what one man can do when he puts his mind to something and wants to do better. And again like we all say here Ray is the man!

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Take this as a hint!

Shall we play a game?
    I certainly hope none of the trash talking "diesel big wigs" you mentioned are site sponsors??!! I've dealt with Ray.... and will continue to deal with Ray going forward. You mentioned "best customer service in the industry".... Ray has the best customer service in ANY industry! Keep your chin up Ray and keep doin what your doin. You have a loyal following..... and it's only getting bigger!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Let us know what we can do to help if any help is needed! We support ray 100% and can attest to his customer service and tunes that he produces!

We are all here for you ray just let us know where you need us and well do what we can!

This is why i absolutely love this forum! Everyone is literally a family and is ready to get in and get dirty if need be to help one of us sponsors out!!!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast