Thanks Thanks:  84
Likes Likes:  165
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attacking Double R Diesel? Really? You want to play that game?

1. Top Of Page | #21

Re: Attacking Double R Diesel? Really? You want to play that game?

No hints??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes Power247, Cummins7, Espy, watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    Now here is something that blows our minds!

A video was posted of a white truck that had an MM3 Tuner that was purchased and tuned by Ray from a dealer. The video was posted on the dealer's Facebook group page and we shared it from there. The video went viral and everyone and their mother came out to attack @Double R Diesel. The dealer Boost Diesel Repair was showing off the 12V and Loop Idle Tune. Please keep in mind this is just a video showing some of the cool features Ray does. Please keep in mind Ray tunes for power, fuel economy, and trans tuning. These extra little features are just the icing on the cake.

Now a lot of the bigwigs in the diesel industry, not going to mention them yet on here as we're getting all our cards in a row had their goonies call Ray everything in the book. Really a great Christian guy like Ray you're going to call out? How about he has the best customer service in the industry and your just jealous of how big he truly has become. We can't find one bad thing about Double R Diesel or Ray on the internet, but if we Google you WOW! WATCH OUT!

Take this as a hint!

Shall we play a game?
    As rickety as my brain and body is, let me at those bastards. You wanna bet they became "authorities" because they had the best line of BS? Sounds like a liberal. LOL

I've personally met the man and his family. I love the guy. His work is flawless. They attack the man because he is making them look bad. So democratic. They're among us

That's one of my favorite movies too JJ. Shane is I used 9600 baud modems and dot matrix printers. Kids LOL

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN View Post
    Yeah for the most part Facebook is a bunch of A holes especially with most of their groups and all of that Liberal BS that they are able to peddle there are some good things about it but there is a heck of a lot of BAD
    I belong to all the cat lover groups. LOL Watch it buddy

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123