Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: mm3 mount options?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

mm3 mount options?

I just got an mm3 tuner and am wondering what is out there for mounting options? pillar mounts, gauge pod mounts, etc?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: mm3 mount options?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehgent orange View Post
    I just got an mm3 tuner and am wondering what is out there for mounting options? pillar mounts, gauge pod mounts, etc?
    Edge A-pillar mount, or if you have a 2 or 3 a-pillar gauge pod, there's an adapter for those or you could use the suction cup that comes with it. You could get the Bayou Goat mount and have it over the radio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Ehgent orange thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I am looking at the over the radio mount, but i may just print my own mount because I am a pick pain in the butt.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

5. Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

A pillar mount looks factory and is super simple

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

2013 Laramie 2500 CC. Warp tuning on RaceMe. 2 inch level w/35s.

7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I've got the Pillar mount for my Ultra but have the Bayou GOAT mount as well for my phone cradle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

thanks guys, i will look into these... i currently have a triple gauge pot a pillar with isspro factory match gauges... debating removing the lower gauge (egt) and putting the mm3 there... using their egt setup... hmmm decisions decisions.. i want something almost factory looking if possible..

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I am looking at the over the radio mount, but i may just print my own mount because I am a pick pain in the butt.
    ya i am super picky too LOL. i dont personally like the bayou mount, i just checked it out.

10. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Anyone know if there are any overhead mount options? I was looking at a mini maxx overhead mount, but I don't think the MM3 will fit seeing it is a different shape. was thinking about a suction cup mount up high next to the mirror, but that may mess up the tint I have on the windshield.

11. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    F350. if you print one out. See if you can have it where it will slide/rotate forward/down in front of the Radio when not in use so it won't stand out for the sticky finger ******* who wants to take it. Would like to purchase one if you can get something like that.

12. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage View Post
    F350. if you print one out. See if you can have it where it will slide/rotate forward/down in front of the Radio when not in use so it won't stand out for the sticky finger ******* who wants to take it. Would like to purchase one if you can get something like that.
    Will do. I have a few other priorities first

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go