Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 17 M/T Classic II Beadlock Rims

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

17 M/T Classic II Beadlock Rims

I have 4 used M/T Classic II Beadlock rims. They have 315/70/17 Kelly Safari TSR that are wore out. They are good shape some marks on them. The marks are there from when I bought them a year ago. I have extra bolts for the beadlocks that I bought to go with them. All the center caps are there too. I do not have lug nuts to go with them. They stick out passed the finders by an 1 in. I do not have an use for them anymore. They are located in Washington, Pa. $400 or B.O. Leave me a message.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins- My truck- No it is not the boyfriends. It is all mine. Leveled 2.5in's with 35 Kelly Safari TSR on MT Classic II Beadlocks. Stock. Gotta South Bend Clutch to go in some time soon.
    2000 Polaris Sportmans 500- Yeah, now this is my toy to hit the trails with and get alittle muddy. Oh it can go just about anywhere.
    Dairy Farmer by birth but forced to work off the farm for the truck.
    First Lady to Sponsor here.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

can you email pics of the rims to jrtodd8762@gmail.com?

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I will try to email you pictures. They are the rims on my truck in the picture. I still have.

2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins- My truck- No it is not the boyfriends. It is all mine. Leveled 2.5in's with 35 Kelly Safari TSR on MT Classic II Beadlocks. Stock. Gotta South Bend Clutch to go in some time soon.
    2000 Polaris Sportmans 500- Yeah, now this is my toy to hit the trails with and get alittle muddy. Oh it can go just about anywhere.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Do you still have?

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I sold them last year. Sorry. I would have still have them and the guy ripped me off a $100 bucks.

7. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Oh Jesse sorry I didn't see it said 2013

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Closing thread since sold.

"The grass is greener where you water it"