Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sluggish After full delete and efi live tune

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Sluggish After full delete and efi live tune

What's up guy's. Ok so here is what I got going on.... I just did my 5" turbo back by mbrp, edge cts2, efi live by Ryan, full delete, S&B CAI, & 3.5 Pusher horn... ok now that being said my truck now sounds great like a jet engine however I have no power at all. The truck has 14k on it so wear and tear is not a concern as of yet. I have cleaned all sensors including MAFS. Still no power gain. Does anyone know why my truck sounds like Tarzan but runs like Jain?? Any help would be greatly.

Appreciated thanks in advance.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Sluggish After full delete & efi live tune

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackCummins33 View Post
    What's up guy's. Ok so here is what I got going on.... I just did my 5" turbo back by mbrp, edge cts2, efi live by Ryan, full delete, S&B CAI, & 3.5 Pusher horn... ok now that being said my truck now sounds great like a jet engine however I have no power at all. The truck has 14k on it so wear and tear is not a concern as of yet. I have cleaned all sensors including MAFS. Still no power gain. Does anyone know why my truck sounds like Tarzan but runs like Jain?? Any help would be greatly
    apreciated thanks in advance.
    I would contact your tuner and ask him sounds like something isn't right with your tuner bud good luck figuring it out

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I called Hardway they said that it is not tuned for the intake and they would need 100bills to rewrite the program. Now I know a bunch of guys that have all the same thing are having no problems at all and don't have to retune? I'm stumped

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I called Hardway they said that it is not tuned for the intake and they would need 100bills to rewrite the program. Now I know a bunch of guys that have all the same thing are having no problems at all and don't have to retune? I'm stumped
    Wow bud that sucks

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

How long ago did you purchase from Hardway?

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Hmmmm I haven't heard of this as of yet..... try putting the stock one back on just for giggles to make sure it is indeed that.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Well I bought everything all at once. Put it on 2 weeks ago. Truck ran like a champ before the mods were maid. I've cleaned all sensors with MAF cleaner by CRC. All sensors were shinny brand new but cleaned them anyway. The only thing I have not done is battery disconnect yet to start a relearn. I'll be putting grid delete in and pusher pipes to moshi inner cooler In the next few weeks to see if it helps at all. I'm also thinking of hooking auto cal up and updating software on it to see if that makes a difference.

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Permanent Vacation anarchydiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

More than likely going to need that retune though.

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by anarchydiesel View Post
    Is EFI different from other platforms somehow? I have similar mods as mentioned plus 90 HP injectors, and have had no issues. I've used Smarty, RaceMe, H&S, MCC, and Warp. No issues with any of them, but mine is a 2012.
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchydiesel View Post

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

2012 CCSB Saddle Brown Pearl... DRD tuned

11. Likes Cummins7 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #10
    Permanent Vacation anarchydiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

If you do not get each mod tuned in there then the truck will not run right. These new computers are very picky about what you add to the truck. Something was probably failed to be mentioned prior to tuning.

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, walla2k5 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast