Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: PATC Transmission

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Cool PATC Transmission

I just purchased and installed a stage 3 Description
    Level 3 – Extreme Duty RAM 68
    This Level 3 Extreme Duty 68RFE transmission comes with our Full Billet torque converter, that has three Red clutch plates with over three times the holding ability of the stock converter. Full Billet means both the converter housing, low stall billet stator and the clutch apply piston are all billet. This converter is built in-house at PATC. The failure prone low / reverse sprag is replaced with a very large low / reverse roller clutch that will not flip like the sprag does under extreme use. This sprag is the number one cause of failure in 68RFE transmissions. This transmission comes with an Alto Red EaglePower Pack that adds extra clutches for more holding power. The Sonnax Line Pressure Booster is added to farther increase the holding ability by raising the fluid pressure. Transgo Shift Kit is installed. As a final touch the PATC Billet 68RFE input shaft has been added. You can buy this Extreme Duty 68RFE transmission and torque converter for $6094.00 plus a core charge on the transmission and converter
    The also offer a 10% discount on all orders (600.00 savings) TTl cost around 5400.00
    Not bad for whats included. I have had it for 4 days and put about 400 miles on it so far its great.
    I'll keep everyone posted.

2. Thanks LVAIR1, Cummins7, cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: PATC Transmission

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I just purchased and installed a stage 3 Description
    Level 3 – Extreme Duty RAM 68
    This Level 3 Extreme Duty 68RFE transmission comes with our Full Billet torque converter, that has three Red clutch plates with over three times the holding ability of the stock converter. Full Billet means both the converter housing, low stall billet stator and the clutch apply piston are all billet. This converter is built in-house at PATC. The failure prone low / reverse sprag is replaced with a very large low / reverse roller clutch that will not flip like the sprag does under extreme use. This sprag is the number one cause of failure in 68RFE transmissions. This transmission comes with an Alto Red EaglePower Pack that adds extra clutches for more holding power. The Sonnax Line Pressure Booster is added to farther increase the holding ability by raising the fluid pressure. Transgo Shift Kit is installed. As a final touch the PATC Billet 68RFE input shaft has been added. You can buy this Extreme Duty 68RFE transmission and torque converter for $6094.00 plus a core charge on the transmission and converter
    The also offer a 10% discount on all orders (600.00 savings) TTl cost around 5400.00
    Not bad for whats included. I have had it for 4 days and put about 400 miles on it so far its great.
    I'll keep everyone posted.
    Appreciate the info and you keeping us updated with your performance of your new transmission bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post