Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New control arms

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: New control arms

Quote Originally Posted by 9mgcb81 View Post
    Those looks like some nice control arms

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

The only issue I have found with them really in design is placement of the zerk fittings

To grease the upper arms in the front you need an extension or angled tube. It's directly between the mounting brackets

The passenger side upper you also need an extension or hose to stick between a small space in the mounting bracket going straight up to it

I'll post pictures tomorrow to show. They got greased before installing so it wasn't an issue right now

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Have had a ton of rain the last few days even busy with flood water in the pasture. About 7 inches in 4 days
    I'll try getting pictures up today

4. Thanks Weeseven thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12