Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Setting for RaceMe ultra

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Setting for RaceMe ultra

Hi just recently purchased a RaceMe ultra which I should have on Wednesday (tomorrow for me) excited.. any ways just been trying to do lots of research about the tuning setting like fuel pressure, timing, VGT etc.. what you guys recommend..

I have 2015 reg cab. c&c .srw. 3.73gear. G56 with stock clutch. With 7500 miles. I hardly tow every so towing not a biggie.

I want to try run my stock clutch as long as possible. Also I don't race it or beat on the truck. may once in while give it a good clean out LOL.

What do you guys recommend? Was seeking the +30hp power range nothing more since still on the stock clutch.. I know I still might slip it on stock with deletes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Setting for RaceMe ultra

Quote Originally Posted by Ssbuilt808 View Post
    Hi just recently purchased a RaceMe ultra which I should have on Wednesday (tomorrow for me) excited.. any ways just been trying to do lots of research about the tuning setting like fuel pressure, timing, VGT etc.. what you guys recommend..

I have 2015 reg cab. c&c .srw. 3.73gear. G56 with stock clutch. With 7500 miles. I hardly tow every so towing not a biggie.

I want to try run my stock clutch as long as possible. Also I don't race it or beat on the truck. may once in while give it a good clean out LOL.

What do you guys recommend? Was seeking the +30hp power range nothing more since still on the stock clutch.. I know I still might slip it on stock with deletes..

Sounds like you already got it figured outFrom what i have read i believe you are on the money with the 30hp tune anything over that your running the chance of slipping. Good luck

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Setting for RaceMe ultra

Thats good.. also how about the setting like timing, fuel rail pressure, VGT etc on a +30hp tune what's the best for setting, curious.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Re: Setting for RaceMe ultra

Update*

Just finished installing my RaceMe ultra to the truck and installing the aFe 4" turbo back on my truck.. damn the RaceMe took me about 15mins to install with software, running unlock cables and mountings.. tomorrow I will be attempting the EGT probe install.
    But as for the exhaust.. removal for the oem DPF/def was a pain (on the drive way BY MYSELF) and it rained a little... installing the new 4" aFe turbo back exhaust was also not fun nothing lined up had to custom the whole kit but my truck is a Cab&chassis so... but I got it to work with some cutting and fab work..
    I am 100% impress of the whole out come. It sounds like a beast now. I am just running the stock with deletes so I can try to save my stock clutch for a while...

5. Thanks bluestreak209, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post