Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: Anarchy tunes

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Anarchy tunes

Anybody have feedback on the @anarchydiesel Tunes for an MM3 from @Rollin Smoke Diesel? I just ordered mine along with 4inch delete pipes and an EGR kit. Wondering how this has performed for people.

6.7L Laramie
    4x4 Stock Suspension

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Anarchy tunes

Quote Originally Posted by bryson.pendley View Post
    Anybody have feedback on the Anarchy Tunes for an MM3 from RollingSmoke Diesel? I just ordered mine along with 4inch delete pipes and an EGR kit. Wondering how this has performed for people.

6.7L Laramie
    4x4 Stock Suspension

A few guys local to me have anarchy tunes for efi and love them. Another just ordered an mm3 from him i'll let you know how it goes if he gets it done anytime soon.

- 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9l (Sold)
    - 2003 Dodge Ram 5.9 Cummins 75k miles (R.I.P gone but not forgotten)
    - 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 95k miles work truck about to be deleted for the first time
    https://www.instagram.com/mikemackyo/

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes bryson.pendley, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

We have had a few orders as well for their mm3 and nothing but positive feedback from them!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes bryson.pendley, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I have about 2500miles on my anarchy /mm3 setup. Did the egr removal as well.

My rig is a 2016 dually overall real impressed with the changes

I originally got the mm3 in, and sent the stock file out to have my tunes done.

When you use the mm3 monitor to read the egr temps going back down the intake you k ow you made the right decision to remove all that horse manure from under the hood.

I removed after only 10,000 miles and the intake side of the egr was pretty dirty already.

After tuning i took took it very easy to moderate, slowly letting the truck shift and learn how not to eat itself. I do about 120 miles daily city and highway, so I drove it about two weeks in the base tune because I had a ton of work to get done.

Tried out the tow tune and the street tune for a few trips and then curiosity got the best of me and the race tune went in.

I don't hammer on my truck but I would roll into it, with the race tune you will be hitting36 to 38 psi boost at half throttle so be aware you have to baby it in the hot tunes.

As I am not studded yet I usually leave it in the base tune and am completely happy power wise and drivability.

I will say it feels like the trans is in tow haul mode all the time going up through the gears but basically normal coming down.

What I mean by that is it will not lug gears and quickly shift into 5 or 6 at 1200 rpm.

Towing my 20,000lb trailer I see an honest hand calculated 12 to 14 mpg where stock I saw 7ish.

Egt temps stay in the 4 to 700 degree range unloaded and under 1100 pulling in the hills. No real complaints here.

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jmalone View Post
    I have about 2500miles on my anarchy /mm3 setup. Did the egr removal as well.

My rig is a 2016 dually overall real impressed with the changes

I originally got the mm3 in, and sent the stock file out to have my tunes done.

When you use the mm3 monitor to read the egr temps going back down the intake you k ow you made the right decision to remove all that horse manure from under the hood.

I removed after only 10,000 miles and the intake side of the egr was pretty dirty already.

After tuning i took took it very easy to moderate, slowly letting the truck shift and learn how not to eat itself. I do about 120 miles daily city and highway, so I drove it about two weeks in the base tune because I had a ton of work to get done.

Tried out the tow tune and the street tune for a few trips and then curiosity got the best of me and the race tune went in.

I don't hammer on my truck but I would roll into it, with the race tune you will be hitting36 to 38 psi boost at half throttle so be aware you have to baby it in the hot tunes.

As I am not studded yet I usually leave it in the base tune and am completely happy power wise and drivability.

I will say it feels like the trans is in tow haul mode all the time going up through the gears but basically normal coming down.

What I mean by that is it will not lug gears and quickly shift into 5 or 6 at 1200 rpm.

Towing my 20,000lb trailer I see an honest hand calculated 12 to 14 mpg where stock I saw 7ish.

Egt temps stay in the 4 to 700 degree range unloaded and under 1100 pulling in the hills. No real complaints here.
    Welcome
    that is some impressive performance and numbers bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Somewhat on subject

Anyone with a 68RFE running Anarchy transmission tuning for a 07-09

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Anarchy tunes

I have the anarchy mm3 tunes on my 2017 2500 with the 4" race pipe. The customer service from anarchy and mm3 is great as was as from James at Rollin smoke. The truck runs great and drives way better than stock. I usually run the street or hot street tune. The tunes are clean with minimal smoke on the hot street if any. There is a little smoke if you punch it on the race setting but I have only ran that a few times and never really got on it. You will enjoy your truck a lot more. Just make sure you follow the instructions on the transmission relearn process and make sure your truck is warm before you get on it

Have fun

2017 2500 Black Larime CCSB | AFE CAI |
    4" Straight pipes |MM3 tuned by Anarchy

2017 Ram 2500 CCSB | AFE CAI | 4" Straight Pipe | MM3 Tuned by Anarchy

12. Top Of Page | #8
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So I finished the installation. It blew my mind, this is like an entirely different truck now. My mpg went from 13 to around 20 on the highway (hand calculated) the truck is a beast. James was awesome with helping me out, and Anarchy sent the tunes in less than 4 hours. The only problem now is keeping my foot out of it.

13. Likes Peter Champion liked this post