Quote Originally Posted by MM3 Power View Post
Hello everyone!

I couldn't help but notice some carefully worded marketing tactics...

So here is the truth!

Nothing leaves a "Watermark" anymore!

Now, let me clarify a few things.

#1. If it adds power, the dealership will be able to tell that something was done to the truck.

It doesn't matter if it's a cold air intake, a tuner, a module, nitrous, water meth, you name it...

In the event that your truck has a mechanical failure that you try to get warrantied, any technician worth his salt can look at the trucks max torque values and see that they exceeded the factory settings.

So please don't fall for the marketing Hype!

Now, i'm not saying that this is a bad product at all, but if they are relying on deceptive marketing tactics... well you decide.

What now? what do you do if you want more power and mileage but also want your warranty?

Talk to your local dealership. Ask them what modification they would be ok with you doing.

There is no such thing as being just a little bit pregnant

Just a few facts that I'd like to point out about MM3.

On the 13-17 trucks, we unlock the PCM ourselves, and unlike any other tuner on the market we do it the right way!

Others literally fry out the RSA protection chip! We have spent alot of time and money to do the unlock the right way.

We also Re-lock it when you return to stock!

Now... we're not going to tell you that we won't void your warranty like other companies... Cough cough, but the Modules have nothing on us!

We return back to the factory calibration, and leave no watermark or footprint whatever name they want to give it.

We re-lock the RSA Protection in the PCM.

We offer more reliable power, along with all of the other benefits, speedometer correction, read&clear DTC's, top speed limiters, and many more.
If u are from this company mm3 I would like to ask u a few more questions is there a way to contact u by phone? I am very new to all of this