Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  122

Thread: Jokes April 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Re: Jokes April 2017

A husband and wife were driving home in their car one Saturday evening when a traffic officer pulls them over.

"Good evening sir" says the cop. "Good evening officer, what seems to be the problem?" says the husband with a friendly and cooperative smile.

"Sir, I noticed one of your headlights are not burning, I'm afraid I'm going to have to write you a ticket." "Oh officer" says the man, "this is honestly the first I know of it, last night both were still burning brilliantly, I check them regularly, but tonight I forgot."

"Rubbish!" the wife chips in. "Officer, I've been telling him about it for a month now, and he still hasn't fixed the damn thing."

The husband turns to his wife and under his breath he says to her: "What the f*ck woman?! Would you shut your mouth? What the hell are you doing?"

"U-ummm" the officer interrupts. "I see your one wiper-blade is perished too sir, I'm afraid that's another ticket." "Oh officer, that's the first I know of it, honestly, I just replaced the things a week ago! Must have been a defective pair I bought." says the man, very humbly.

"O c'mon! Officer, that thing's been like that for two months, longer than the headlight! Every time it rains, I nearly crash because I can't see through the windscreen. He just refuses to listen to me asking him to fix it." the wife interjects again.

"What the f*ck!!!?" the husband grumbles to her under his breath. "Are you stupid? What the f*ck are you doing woman?!"

The officer leans into the car and says "Ma'am, is your husband always this rude to you?" "Oh no" she answers. "Only when he's had too much to drink!"

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Jokes April 2017

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    A husband and wife were driving home in their car one Saturday evening when a traffic officer pulls them over.

"Good evening sir" says the cop. "Good evening officer, what seems to be the problem?" says the husband with a friendly and cooperative smile.

"Sir, I noticed one of your headlights are not burning, I'm afraid I'm going to have to write you a ticket." "Oh officer" says the man, "this is honestly the first I know of it, last night both were still burning brilliantly, I check them regularly, but tonight I forgot."

"Rubbish!" the wife chips in. "Officer, I've been telling him about it for a month now, and he still hasn't fixed the damn thing."

The husband turns to his wife and under his breath he says to her: "What the f*ck woman?! Would you shut your mouth? What the hell are you doing?"

"U-ummm" the officer interrupts. "I see your one wiper-blade is perished too sir, I'm afraid that's another ticket." "Oh officer, that's the first I know of it, honestly, I just replaced the things a week ago! Must have been a defective pair I bought." says the man, very humbly.

"O c'mon! Officer, that thing's been like that for two months, longer than the headlight! Every time it rains, I nearly crash because I can't see through the windscreen. He just refuses to listen to me asking him to fix it." the wife interjects again.

"What the f*ck!!!?" the husband grumbles to her under his breath. "Are you stupid? What the f*ck are you doing woman?!"

The officer leans into the car and says "Ma'am, is your husband always this rude to you?" "Oh no" she answers. "Only when he's had too much to drink!"

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
    Ha Ha

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs