Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  25
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: AZ 2015 Laramie CC 4WD Lift/Wheels/Tires/Deleted - SOLD

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FS: AZ 2015 Laramie CC 4WD Lift/Wheels/Tires/Deleted - SOLD

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come for me to make a decision regarding my financial future as well as address some more practical things in life. As much as I don't want to do this, it is looking like I will be selling my truck to pursue another venture. This is not a final, set in stone decision, but after much discussion with my wife, it seems to be the one that makes the most sense. My wife and I are not able to go out and do the things we would like to do with this truck, so in that sense, it doesn't make sense to keep it.

However, I do not HAVE to sell my truck for any reason, I just want to make that clear; so understand my price is high because of that. I am more than willing to wait for the right dollar amount to come along (or I'll trade the thing in if it comes down to it).

So with that being said, details are below.

Located in Goodyear, AZ

VIN: 3C6UR5FL9FG632433
    2015 Laramie Crew Cab 4WD Short Bed
    36,xxx miles
    Black Pearl Clearcoat
    Black Interior
    Carli Commuter 3" Lift
    Fox IFP shocks
    AMP Power Steps
    17" Method Grids
    35" Toyo Open Country AT2 Xtremes (wheels & tires are practically brand new, less than 2000 miles)
    Flo-Pro Race Pipes
    EGR & Cooler Delete
    RaceMe Ultra
    Custom Tuning from Ray at Double R Diesel
    RGB Rock Light kit
    Rigid Dually Fog light kit (2x spot, 2x flood)
    Block heater
    20% tint all around (minus windshield)
    Truck will come with all factory exhaust components that have been removed

Truck has been my daily driver since day one. Never towed, never raced, never ditch hopped. I've only hauled one load (1.3 tons) of dirt with this thing, it's been my trail truck and daily driver. That said, there are scratches in the clear coat (nothing that can't be buffed out) so if you are looking for a showroom truck, I don't have it. This truck is more than capable of 65+ on the dirt with the Carli setup, but most, it not all, of my off road adventures have been low speed runs to where I go shooting; or scenic adventure trails.

Front and rear bumpers and the grille have all been rattle canned flat black. Headlights were replaced with TYC's that have been completely blacked out.

All oil changes were done on time, rear end was flushed and refilled with Delo about 5000 miles ago. 4WD gets plenty of use so the transfer case works without a hitch. Deleted and tuned around 13,000 miles; have been on a 120HP tune pretty much ever since. Vast majority of the time has been ran with Ray's tuning. I don't have a single issue out of this truck. I added the cab lights to this truck myself, used the Mopar kit with template; zero roof leaks. Everything on the truck works mechanically, electrically, etc.

I am listing the truck at $53,500 OBO and I have the title in hand. Given my situation, I will not be entertaining any trades of any kind. This is a cash deal only. As previously mentioned, my price is high because I do not NEED or HAVE to sell this vehicle; therefore, I am happy to wait for the right dollar amount to let it go. My local dealership is willing to entertain a very significant offer on trade-in so my options are very much so open.

I am happy to answer any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at sarnocinskim@gmail.com (I've been slacking on coming on here regularly, email is the best way to reach me). If you would like more pictures, just ask. I've got nothing to hide here!

Serious inquiries only please; any and all information about this truck's build can be found in my build thread or throughout this forum. (Build Thread: https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...ld-quot-thread )

Last edited by IGOTACUMMINS; 03-31-2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Forgot location in thread title & VIN.
    2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Likes elcubano liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2015 Laramie CC 4WD Lift/Wheels/Tires/Deleted

What's the next ride? A Wrangler with Hemi?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

4. Likes RamIt liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    What's the next ride? A Wrangler with Hemi?

Likely another Hellcat, to be completely honest. It would give my wife and I the opportunity to attend car shows together, actually together, and give us some fun common ground.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Likely another Hellcat, to be completely honest. It would give my wife and I the opportunity to attend car shows together, actually together, and give us some fun common ground.
    That's good times man. Good luck in the sale.

8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    That's good times man. Good luck in the sale.

Cars are my passion, I've been very consistent in my vehicle desires over the last decade and a V8 coupe/sedan has always topped my list of must haves. Having an opportunity to share that passion with my wife is huge for me. So hopefully someone will find what they're looking for out of this truck for a similar reason! I appreciate the luck, I believe I'll need it in this market LOL.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Re: FS: AZ 2015 Laramie CC 4WD Lift/Wheels/Tires/Deleted

Good luck with the sale @RamIt

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    Good luck with the sale @RamIt

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310
    Thank you @Power247, much appreciated!!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Well, ladies and gentlemen, the time has come for me to make a decision regarding my financial future as well as address some more practical things in life. As much as I don't want to do this, it is looking like I will be selling my truck to pursue another venture. This is not a final, set in stone decision, but after much discussion with my wife, it seems to be the one that makes the most sense. My wife and I are not able to go out and do the things we would like to do with this truck, so in that sense, it doesn't make sense to keep it.

​However, I do not HAVE to sell my truck for any reason, I just want to make that clear; so understand my price is high because of that. I am more than willing to wait for the right dollar amount to come along (or I'll trade the thing in if it comes down to it).

So with that being said, details are below.

Located in Goodyear, AZ

VIN: 3C6UR5FL9FG632433
    2015 Laramie Crew Cab 4WD Short Bed
    36,xxx miles
    Black Pearl Clearcoat
    Black Interior
    Carli Commuter 3" Lift
    Fox IFP shocks
    AMP Power Steps
    17" Method Grids
    35" Toyo Open Country AT2 Xtremes (wheels & tires are practically brand new, less than 2000 miles)
    Flo-Pro Race Pipes
    EGR & Cooler Delete
    RaceMe Ultra
    Custom Tuning from Ray at Double R Diesel
    RGB Rock Light kit
    Rigid Dually Fog light kit (2x spot, 2x flood)
    Block heater
    20% tint all around (minus windshield)
    Truck will come with all factory components that have been removed

Truck has been my daily driver since day one. Never towed, never raced, never ditch hopped. I've only hauled one load (1.3 tons) of dirt with this thing, it's been my trail truck and daily driver. That said, there are scratches in the clear coat (nothing that can't be buffed out) so if you are looking for a showroom truck, I don't have it. This truck is more than capable of 65+ on the dirt with the Carli setup, but most, it not all, of my off road adventures have been low speed runs to where I go shooting; or scenic adventure trails.

Front and rear bumpers and the grille have all been rattle canned flat black. Headlights were replaced with TYC's that have been completely blacked out.

All oil changes were done on time, rear end was flushed and refilled with Delo about 5000 miles ago. 4WD gets plenty of use so the transfer case works without a hitch. Deleted and tuned around 13,000 miles; have been on a 120HP tune pretty much ever since. Vast majority of the time has been ran with Ray's tuning. I don't have a single issue out of this truck. I added the cab lights to this truck myself, used the Mopar kit with template; zero roof leaks. Everything on the truck works mechanically, electrically, etc.

I am listing the truck at $53,500 OBO and I have the title in hand. Given my situation, I will not be entertaining any trades of any kind. This is a cash deal only. As previously mentioned, my price is high because I do not NEED or HAVE to sell this vehicle; therefore, I am happy to wait for the right dollar amount to let it go. My local dealership is willing to entertain a very significant offer on trade-in so my options are very much so open.

I am happy to answer any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at sarnocinskim@gmail.com (I've been slacking on coming on here regularly, email is the best way to reach me). If you would like more pictures, just ask. I've got nothing to hide here!

Serious inquiries only please; any and all information about this truck's build can be found in my build thread or throughout this forum. (Build Thread: https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...ld-quot-thread )

https://scontent.fphx1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...70&oe=5964F52F

https://scontent.fphx1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...35&oe=5998422C
    I wish you luck man. It's gotta be hard to say goodbye to a truck like that.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

13. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by elcubano View Post
    I wish you luck man. It's gotta be hard to say goodbye to a truck like that.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Thank you! And it will be for sure. I hate to get rid of it, but I can't have everything. And doing this will give my wife and I something to bond over. And that's more important than a truck!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

15. Thanks elcubano thanked for this post
    Likes elcubano liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

You making some room for the new Demon!?

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

17. Likes RamIt liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast