Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max tire size on a stock 4th gen?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Max tire size on a stock 4th gen?

anyone out there with a stock 4th gen know what the largest diameter tire you can put on? i'm trying to get like 35 inch nitto trail graps but i see a lot of places that theres some rubbing with the control arm...anyone confirm? will maybe 34 inches be better? not sure how much one inch will do....thanks for any input

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

Is it leveled? Cuz I think with a leveling kit you can fit 33's with no rubbing. 35's will most deffintaly rub with no lift or level

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

i've got the truck completely bone stock not one thing modified

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Yea you won't clear 35's. do you have a picture? My homes opinion as well as anyone else's would level the front. It's very cheap to do that. You could do bigger springs or even just torsion keys. You will deff fit 33's after that. 35's is another story. I just picked up 35's... Didn't mean to but I did. Idk what I'm gunna do to fit them yet

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

this is probably the best picture you can tell...i believe off the top of my head the tires i got on now are 31s...i think can you see this picture?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

No I can not sir. You can host link them. Such as photobucket then link it. There's also a thread on how to post them. If I wasn't on mobile I'd link it for you. Also premium members can post pictures super easy. 45$ a year. You get a shirt. A sticker. I think there's a special too and you might get something else right now. Totally worth it but up to you

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

See on the newer ones the suspension was a higher or the wells were wider. My buddy has a leveled 07 with 295's. and they just fit.

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

yea im probably getting a premium membership soon i just got mad money for christmas so im getting it soon...hopefully with either tires or a tuner (which is in question in fear of voiding the warranty) neverthelesss, the picture is showing up now so maybe you can see??

haha anyways do you think maybe like 34s would be possible? i think i saw a pair of nitto trail graps were measured out to like 33.9 inches or something like that

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

I can't see it mobile ill have to check when I get home. But yea honest opinion premium is the best thing to do. You get the avatar. Live chat. A garage plus SO MUCH MORE unlocked on the forum. Plus all the free stuff?? So like its a win win. Well voiding warranty LOL. That's another discussion. To my current knowledge there is a tuner that is untraceable. Maybe the smarty? Not sure. Someone else has a definite answer for that. I'd ask.

10. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

They would rub. Just level it and I'm pretty sure you could fit those. Look up leveling kits. They're cheap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast