Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2012 cab and chassis

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

2012 cab and chassis

Hey all, looking to do an egr and DPF delete on my truck. It has 116000 miles and I'm pretty sure it is completely caked with soot in the turbo. My plan is to pull the turbo and intake and clean all that crap out. I need advice on the tuner though. From what I have read the 2012 with Aisin tranny I have to be careful how I tune it or I can lose the adaptive and burn it up. Any advice on which tuner to buy? I really don't want to spend $2500 on deleting this thing.

2. Likes The DodgeFather liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2012 cab and chassis

Welcome to the forum!!

With 116k running stock I think it's fair to say that you have some quality time with a shop vac ahead of you. I am sure someone will chime in shortly with suggestions for tuning.

Greg
    2012 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | Custom tuned by Double R Diesel
    2016 | Heartland Pioneer | DS310

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jtmcclain View Post
    Hey all, looking to do an egr and DPF delete on my truck. It has 116000 miles and I'm pretty sure it is completely caked with soot in the turbo. My plan is to pull the turbo and intake and clean all that crap out. I need advice on the tuner though. From what I have read the 2012 with Aisin tranny I have to be careful how I tune it or I can lose the adaptive and burn it up. Any advice on which tuner to buy? I really don't want to spend $2500 on deleting this thing.
    As far as I know you can still use the RaceMe MM3 tuned by Ray at Double R Diesel you just won't have any transmissions tuning for Aisin

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum bud!!!!! Ray from double r diesel for sure for your tubing needs!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com