Diesel Dawgs Performance

Thanks Thanks:  80
Likes Likes:  171
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EGRLESS Emissions Tuning Officially Released

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

EGRLESS Emissions Tuning Officially Released

Hey, guys, EGRLESS Emissions Tuning is finally here for the MM3 Tuner for the 2013 - 2017 model Cummins trucks.

You can purchase it here: https://www.doublerdiesel.com/store/...LESS-p69391015

Thanks again,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: EGRLESS Emissions Tuning Officially Released

Time to break the internet @Double R Diesel!

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Are we able to delete all emissions under the hood and run factory exhaust with this as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DUST1N View Post
    Are we able to delete all emissions under the hood and run factory exhaust with this as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    No can't go that far...not yet anyways. You can plug your EGR crossover pipe if you want though.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

@Double R Diesel will this void factory warranty?

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

8. Thanks walla2k5 thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    @Double R Diesel will this void factory warranty?

It is still a possibility that it can but this is less likely to throw up a red flag with a dealer and certainly the smog police.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It would be interesting to see what the emission levels out the tailpipe are with this tuning vs a stock truck. Just to see how close it is to the epa standards and whether or not the egr is possibly an outdated system and not necessary. 🤔 I am fairly new to the diesel scene, so for those of you who laugh at my question, please go easy on the response. 🖒

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2015 CCSB 6.7 Bone stock from there. Wanting more when and if 💲 permits to do so.....

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 48Panhead View Post
    It would be interesting to see what the emission levels out the tailpipe are with this tuning vs a stock truck. Just to see how close it is to the epa standards and whether or not the egr is possibly an outdated system and not necessary. 🤔 I am fairly new to the diesel scene, so for those of you who laugh at my question, please go easy on the response. 🖒

Great question!

13. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 48Panhead View Post

That's a great question. I actually listened to pod cast to where the owner of TS Performance responded to his run in with the EPA. Come to find out the EPA didn't even have a device or standard to field test/ measure of emissions output on a diesel truck. All those farts are after is just physical proof you tampered with emissions and collect the money accordingly...they have no actual real concern over the environment.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

15. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hello, I'm also new to diesels and would like to go back to the question about plugging the egr tube. What would you recommend to do with the butterfly valve on the '13, could I remove the valve from the shaft to keep it from closing?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast