Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Limp mode maybe?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Limp mode maybe?

So when I replaced my fuel pump with the Airdog Rp100 I forgot to hook up fuel level sensor back up, taking it to shop to drop it and hook it back up cause i don't feel like dropping tank. Now on way there I randomly lost all power in my truck and got DPF full on my dash. Wtf? I was surging barely going 20 mph. Is that limp mode and could my pressure level senor throwing a constant code of empty send me into limp mode? I am fully deleted with a tuner for over a year! Never had this problem so I feel like it might be it, just freaked me out! Any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Limp mode maybe?

Tell us about the Toyota.

Read my signature

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

?

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Tell us about the Toyota.

Read my signature
    ?

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Year, model, trim, tranny, etc..?

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

You see Tapatalk takes out the signatures and I guess the common sense

We want to know the year, trans, and the modes. You got the mods, but differents years react different. My crystal ball is still at the cleaners. No info no help. I hate being a moderator and have to slap sense into you guys

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Likes NovaNewfie, 2rr2nv2014 liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

2009 6.7L I6. Removed egr, removed DPF, Air dog rp100 LP, sinister cold air intake. Never had the problem until after the air dog