Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  36

Thread: Dude's Diesel Performance

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Dude's Diesel Performance

Hi Guys. I'm picking up a few things on my wish list as I can afford it, and just wanted to say a few words about Dude's Diesel Performance.

They've been very helpful, professional, super responsive, and capable of providing me with guidance in areas where I have little experience. They helped me understand the pros and cons of Thuren vs. Carli vs. stock suspension components, and helped me build a package that's going to work well for me. I got pricing through them I wasn't able to get on my own. So far, I've purchased my new Thuren front and rear coils, shocks, sway bar, grille and stone deflector through Dude's, and I'm very happy.

If you're looking to pick up some accessories for your truck and you'd like a little input on making the best selection for you, or just want competitive pricing, I recommend you give Dude's a chance.

Sincerely,
    Brian

2014 Laramie 2500 CCSB - DRD MM3 Tuning, H&S SX-E 66mm Turbo Kit (DRD Giveaway #2), RevMax VB, Goerend Low Stall Converter & Billet Input Shaft, CA625 Head Studs, Custom Offsets MKW M95 Wheels, Nitto 11.5x35-R20 Ridge Grapplers, Carbon Fiber Vinyl Wrapped Rockers, Wrapped Bumpers & Grille, Thuren Springs & Swaybar, Phantom Sun Light Bar, Westin Rear Booster Pods, Retroshop HIDs & Fogs & Backup LEDs, Wireless Air Lift 5000, Flo-Pro 4" SST Exhaust, FTEDiesel 30" resonator, AMP Bed Step, Rebadged, Truxport Tonneau, Undercoated, Alpine Sub & Amp, and more. Matt 22:37, Proverbs 16:24

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Dude's Diesel Performance

Awesome. Thats a great review and I most definitely will when I'm ready. I feel the love coming from them and their hospitality is very welcoming as well. Good people
    Thanks Brian
    And
    Dudes Diesel Performance
    💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

3. Thanks Muskiebri, IGOTACUMMINS, DDP thanked for this post
    Likes Snow Dodge, Muskiebri, IGOTACUMMINS, DDP liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Awesome, I haven't purchased anything from Clayton yet/Dudes Diesel Performance But, when I do, Dudes Diesel Performance will get the call. "Bump"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks Muskiebri, IGOTACUMMINS, DDP thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Awesome. Thats a great review and I most definitely will when I'm ready. I feel the love coming from them and their hospitality is very welcoming as well. Good people
    Thanks Brian
    And
    Dudes Diesel Performance

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, Muskiebri, IGOTACUMMINS, DDP thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muskiebri View Post
    Hi Guys. I'm picking up a few things on my wish list as I can afford it, and just wanted to say a few words about Dude's Diesel Performance.

They've been very helpful, professional, super responsive, and capable of providing me with guidance in areas where I have little experience. They helped me understand the pros and cons of Thuren vs. Carli vs. stock suspension components, and helped me build a package that's going to work well for me. I got pricing through them I wasn't able to get on my own. So far, I've purchased my new Thuren front and rear coils, shocks, sway bar, grille and stone deflector through Dude's, and I'm very happy.

If you're looking to pick up some accessories for your truck and you'd like a little input on making the best selection for you, or just want competitive pricing, I recommend you give Dude's a chance.

Sincerely,
    Brian
    That is awesome sounds like great people and company to deal with

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, DDP thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

@Dude's Diesel Performance keep up the great work! 😆

🏁Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!🏁

"The grass is greener where you water it"

11. Thanks DDP thanked for this post
    Likes cumminsbadgirl, DDP, Snow Dodge, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muskiebri View Post

Sincerely,
    Brian

Wow, We are so humbled..Thank you so much @Muskiebri, that truly meant a lot to us that you think so highly of us!!

We are working very diligently to have the greatest customer service so seeing a review like this, is just more fuel for our fire. We are just starting out so having a great community like we have here is such a blessing!!

Again thank you @Muskiebri for choosing us for your upgrades, we hope to continue working with you on making your truck amazing!! Don't forget to send pictures of your ride when you get it all installed!!

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com