Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: New to all of this

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New to all of this

Hey everyone,

So I just bought my first ever Cummins. It's a 2012 2500 Laramie longhorn and it came with an H&S mini maxx. I don't know much about tuning yet, I've spent a decent amount of time trying to figure this all out. A coworker stated I might want to look at switching tuners to one that is still around for a little better support if I need it.

I have been looking at EFILive as well as just recently the RaceME. The mini maxx states the DPF is unlocked but other then that I don't know much more about it and was hoping to get a little direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: New to all of this

Hey bud! If you do in fact decide to change. I highly recommend the race me tuner from ray at Double R Diesel.

Your customer service will be second to none.
    He backs every tuner he sells.
    If there is an issue he will do whatever it takes to fix it.

Just my opinion though! Others will chime in as well!

Dude's Diesel Performance
    281-895-DUDE (3833)

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Likes DanO, ksmitchell, Snow Dodge liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thank you for the suggestion, I really like the race me UI that I have seen so far.

5. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Yes sir not a problem!

Definitely a fantastic product. In the near future I am going to be getting the mm3 as well in my personal truck!

Also what do you plan on using your truck for? Work? Play? Both? More play then work?

The mm3 can support multiple types of tunes that will fit your life style. Also has transmission tuning as well.

In the future if you decide you want more power, it's super easy to get custom tunes that have your exact mods programmed in.

His tunes are made so that you get the most power out of your truck safely without tearing anything up. But, this also depends on how you drive the truck as well LOL.

Thanks,
    Clayton.

281-895-DUDE (3833)

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Likes ksmitchell, Snow Dodge liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Thank you for the info, I plan on using the truck to commute 90 miles a day as well as work/play at my property. I was also looking at transmission tuning as well.

9. Likes Snow Dodge liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dude's Diesel Performance View Post
    Yes sir not a problem!

Definitely a fantastic product. In the near future I am going to be getting the mm3 as well in my personal truck!

Also what do you plan on using your truck for? Work? Play? Both? More play then work?

The mm3 can support multiple types of tunes that will fit your life style. Also has transmission tuning as well.

In the future if you decide you want more power, it's super easy to get custom tunes that have your exact mods programmed in.

His tunes are made so that you get the most power out of your truck safely without tearing anything up. But, this also depends on how you drive the truck as well LOL.

Thanks,
    Clayton.

281-895-DUDE (3833)
    Agreed with Clayton order the RaceMe MM3 from Ray at Double R Diesel he is the tuning wizard

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

11. Thanks DDP thanked for this post
    Likes DDP, ksmitchell, Snow Dodge liked this post