Thanks Thanks:  24
Likes Likes:  258
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes for March 2017

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: Jokes for March 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Two young businessmen in Florida were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store in the shopping mall. As yet, the store's merchandise wasn't in -- only a few shelves and display racks set up.

One said to the other, "I'll bet that any minute now some old senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."

Sure enough, just a moment later, a curious senior gentleman walked up to the window, looked around intensely and rapped on the glass, then in a loud voice asked, "What are you selling here?"

One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling a$$-holes."

Without skipping a beat, the old timer said, "You must be doing well… only two left."

Seniors -- don't mess with them.
    They didn't get old by being stupid!
    Another good one

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

I would like to inform the group that in spite of the great information given by the members here, all the great pictures and the humor I find in many posts, I have decide to STAY a member. Don't try to talk me out of this. I'M STAYING

Sent from a little plastic box thats smarter then me

2017 Ram 2500, 6.7 Cummins Stock

4. Top Of Page | #53
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kc6tvu View Post
    I would like to inform the group that in spite of the great information given by the members here, all the great pictures and the humor I find in many posts, I have decide to STAY a member. Don't try to talk me out of this. I'M STAYING

Well .......... if we have no choice .......

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

5. Likes kc6tvu, watersupply189 liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kc6tvu View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Well .......... if we have no choice .......
    Well Damn Jim., Our plan failed.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

7. Likes kc6tvu, watersupply189, AnOldBiker liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

After a morning shower, the wife was examining her figure in the mirror...

I said from the bed "I can't find the words to tell you how good you look."

"Really?" she said smiling...

"But, I can find the numbers...2 out of 10"

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

9. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

10. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    After a morning shower, the wife was examining her figure in the mirror...

I said from the bed "I can't find the words to tell you how good you look."

"Really?" she said smiling...

"But, I can find the numbers...2 out of 10"

I winder if he's still alive. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hoe View Post
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...e06e221702.jpg

How true

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Likes watersupply189 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #58

User Info Menu

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, When Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.

"Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".
    "Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"
    "That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda." There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."
    "Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."
    "I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus Is dead and gone. I'm sorry.
    Finally, she looked up at Tim.
    "It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat Of Guinness Stout and drowned."

"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me truth, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"

"Well, Brenda... No. In fact, He got out three times to pee."

13. Top Of Page | #59

User Info Menu

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.
    He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"
    She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."
    The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"
    She says, "That he did, Father."

The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?"
    She says, he said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun...'

14. Likes watersupply189, Espy, AnOldBiker liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #60

User Info Menu

A drunk staggers into a Catholic Church, Enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing.
    The Priest coughs a few times to get his Attention but the drunk continues to sit there. Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.
    The drunk mumbles, "ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either!"

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast