Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Asin transmission 2014 6.7

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Asin transmission 2014 6.7

Hi there am posting for the first time , i have a 2014 ram 6.7 with the asin trans , truck has been fully deleted with tunes from efi live , i am getting codes for trans code number is P1731-00 when we downloaded the code it says incorrect gear selected , also showing U0402 in valid data received from tcm can anyone tell what`s causing these and how to fix , truck seems to be stuck in 3rd and won`t shift thxs

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Asin transmission 2014 6.7

I would try to get ahold of ray at double r diesel. I don't no how to tag members LOL.

2015 3500 Cummins w/ aisin, Kore leveling kit, bilstien 5100 shocks, 35x12.5r20 duratracs, fuel kleavers, buschwacker max coverage flares, 40" curved rough country light bar in bumper, putco silver lux led headlights, air lift rear air bags wirelessONE with onboard air, carli track bar, carli lower steering stabalizer, synergy steering box brace, afe cold air intake, raceme ultra with warp tuning by double r diesel, 5" TBE flo pro, full pusher intake, fass 150.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Need more info. Your truck had been running fine tuned with efi, and then one day these codes? Or you tuned with efi and this happened? Either way the first place I'd start is with your tuner.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I agree ask your tuner, I know the asin can't be tuned, but that doesnt mean you cant mess up communication between TCM and ECM

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yes sir .....A lot more info needed there bud.How many miles on truck? What is it used for?? Has it been serviced.......

Stupid me.... Condition of fluid and level.

How long after it was tuned???

You do know that the trans has to relearn after a tune.

What was the settings and type of tuner.

Who tuned it?

Did you try clearing code by removing neg cable 5 min. Then restarting?

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Hey there , tunes are from hardway performance truck ran good with tunes no issues then changed out turbo to fleece 63 mm billet cheetah then all the codes , did the unhook batteries and reinstall tunes worked great for a few days then codes again , trans has been serviced not long before tunes and turbo talked to hardway they are good to work with but saying never heard of this happening with there tunes , truck only has about 20k on it

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Did you get a new tune for the turbo?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

What he saiid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk