Thanks Thanks:  34
Likes Likes:  86
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Personal Customer Appreciation and Reviews From Customers!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Personal Customer Appreciation and Reviews From Customers!

Good as we are going to get on Saturday so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks DDP thanked for this post
    Likes DDP liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Awesome!!! This has been the hottest so called winter in tx. Looks like I'll have to be traveling your way one day. Weather looks awesome!

Dude's Diesel Performance
    281-895-DUDE (3833)

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

4. Top Of Page | #13
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Excellent service from Clayton, he answered all my questions in a timely manner and helped me pick the right parts for my end goal. Thanks for the help!

5. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sntmbks View Post
    Excellent service from Clayton, he answered all my questions in a timely manner and helped me pick the right parts for my end goal. Thanks for the help!

Your very welcome my friend! We greatly appreciate the business and look forward to earning it again!

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

YES INDEED CLAYTON IS A GREAT GUY TO DO BUISNESS WITH

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

9. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #16

This is a bit of a delayed response, but I wanted to give a shout-out to DDP for all of the help he's provided and for the track bar recommendation/purchase. I couldn't be happier and he'll always be the first I go to!

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, david3gen, walla2k5 liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Wanted to give a shout out to Clayton today, he really helped me out of a jam on Saturday. Not with parts, but with his hospitality.
    He offered his home to me and my German Sheppard for a couple hours while I made repairs to my camper's roof in the 101-degree heat.

Can't thank you enough Clayton, the shade of that tree in front of your house save me untold burns and my dog had a place relax out of his kennel with plenty of water.

Hard to find guys like that nowadays.

DDP customer for life!!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

2011 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4, 6.7L Cummins, 68RFE

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  14. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    Wanted to give a shout out to Clayton today, he really helped me out of a jam on Saturday. Not with parts, but with his hospitality.
    He offered his home to me and my German Sheppard for a couple hours while I made repairs to my camper's roof in the 101-degree heat.

Can't thank you enough Clayton, the shade of that tree in front of your house save me untold burns and my dog had a place relax out of his kennel with plenty of water.

Hard to find guys like that nowadays.
    DDP customer for life!!

Your very welcome buddy! My home and drive way is always open to ya when your traveling. Glad i was able to help ya out. Alot safer then being on the side of the highway in 101 degree heat for sure. Thank you so much for the review as well! We need to make another time for you to stop by when we have more time so we can have some cold ones and relax and not be in a rush.

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

15. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  16. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 4kids2dogs&RV View Post
    He offered his home to me and my German Sheppard for a couple hours while I made repairs to my camper's roof in the 101 degree heat.
    Can't thank you enuf Clayton, the shade of that tree in front of your house save me untold burns and my dog had a place relax out of his kennel with plenty of water.
    Hard to find guys like that now a days.
    DDP customer for life!!

That sounds just like Clayton always willing to give a helping hand great job

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

17. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  18. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

I'm A newbie and have been asking several questions. Clayton from DDP has went over and beyond to answer all of my questions and has yet to try to sell me anything...Trust me I want to buy a bunch of stuff..
    I have plans of buying from him when we figure out my best route... Just wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU! Clayton is what we need more of.

19. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast