Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  61
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Who lives in firearms friendly states ?

Quote Originally Posted by AnOldBiker View Post
    Thought I'd mention this, last year I got a robo phone call from the Sheriff saying a Black Bear and her cub was wandering through our area. I live in the country, and I mean country.
    So your not the only one that has one handy when at home.

The wife and I are to old to run (and she has a fake knee), I can't bar fight like I use to, so we'll just stand our ground til the end.
    I always have a weapon with me at all times or if I don’t can get to one real quick no matter where I am or what I am doing

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

2. Likes .44mag liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CanDiesel View Post
    I wish we could carry up here in the Communist Republic of Canada. Firearms laws are such a freaking joke up here.

I'm an American Citizen. Born and raised in California until I was 13. Both parents are Canadian, I wound up back here when they split.

I've often thought about moving back but I don't think I'd be able to find anything in my line of work. Texas really appeals to me.

Everything is better from taxes to healthcare and firearms rights. Life is what you make it in the good old USA. So many people in Canada surviving on the Liberal tit it's enough to make you gag.

Sorry to go in to the weeds there. Couldn't resist jumping in to this thread. I envy you folks and your rights

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
    So my suggestion would be move back to the greatest country in the world the United States of America

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

Georgia open carry has been legal since 1776!!! Your vehicle is considered an extension of your home so carry away. We have CCW also. When I'm driving I have two the one that stays in the truck and the one on me. My wife carries even at her job and her boss is cool with it too.

5. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes lcarrasco, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by .44mag View Post
    Georgia open carry has been legal since 1776!!! Your vehicle is considered an extension of your home so carry away. We have CCW also. When I'm driving I have two the one that stays in the truck and the one on me. My wife carries even at her job and her boss is cool with it too.
    Good job way to be ready for when SHTF

7. Likes .44mag liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

A little story about what happened last summer when we were camping for a couple of days in Kentucky. We had gone to a grocery to pick up supplies. As I said earlier, my favorite carry is 'small of back'. I left my handgun in the truck because I wasn't sure what Kentucky's open carry law was and being from Michigan..........

Anyway, a sweet elderly lady came up behind me, tugged on my empty holster and asked where I got it. I told her I ordered it online. She wanted to get one for her husband, who was a retired policeman, for a present. Then she asked me where my gun was at. I told her it was in the truck because I didn't know the rules. She said; 'Honey, you carry that gun. We love guns in this state.'

9. Top Of Page | #36

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewolf View Post
    A little story about what happened last summer when we were camping for a couple of days in Kentucky. We had gone to a grocery to pick up supplies. As I said earlier, my favorite carry is 'small of back'. I left my handgun in the truck because I wasn't sure what Kentucky's open carry law was and being from Michigan..........

Anyway, a sweet elderly lady came up behind me, tugged on my empty holster and asked where I got it. I told her I ordered it online. She wanted to get one for her husband, who was a retired policeman, for a present. Then she asked me where my gun was at. I told her it was in the truck because I didn't know the rules. She said; 'Honey, you carry that gun. We love guns in this state.'
    Always carry no matter what where or when

10. Thanks cumminsbadgirl thanked for this post
    Likes AKram2500, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #37

Missouri. Has both. Carry a lot but also travel out of state a lot. (Illinois) no reciprocity w them

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

12. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #38

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAwayTheFear View Post
    Missouri. Has both. Carry a lot but also travel out of state a lot. (Illinois) no reciprocity w them

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Good man that sucks about no reciprocity with Illinois for you

14. Likes TakeAwayTheFear, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234