Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: if you can put a cummins in a ford, then i can put ford seats on a cummins

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

if you can put a cummins in a ford, then i can put ford seats on a cummins

if anyone has ripped worn out seats this is just an idea. seats are from a 2007 f150 4door. picture is of my 2000 1500 ram but i have them in my 01 cummins also. i spent 100$ for the pair with power tracks, and 20$ on some flat bar/angle iron at lowes. little cutting and welding and they were in. dont have any pics of the seats in the cummins right now but it lookes exactly the same except for no rip LOL not playing favorites with the trucks or anything...

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

I have a pair of jeep grand cherokee seats to go into my cummins. I think the dodge seats are uncomfortable on long trips anyway.

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I have done a few seat swaps in vehicles over the years. First swap was some nice leather seats out of a mid 70s full load Volare into a 69 Chevy 1/2 ton. They fit almost like they were designed for the truck. The next swap I got some crushed velvet seats out of another Volare and put them into a 1970 Chevy 1/2 ton. I have some nice seats out of a 96 Tahoe that I was going to use in an Astro van. They are for sale if anyone is interested.

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by F350Cummins View Post
    I think the dodge seats are uncomfortable on long trips anyway.
    i could not agree more

if i had it my way i would swap them out for some king ranch f150 seats... with a $1000 or more price tag i can keep dreaming i guess. the money would be better put towards the motor anyway

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

I like the jeep grand cherokee seats honestly cooshy and comfortable. and electric. Paid $68 for mine with the motors from a u-pull it yard

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

6 in a row makes her go

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Grand cherokee seats are nice, though my rear gets sore in them after 2.5 hours. Factory seats take me about 5hours. Could be the GC seating position though, I've never driven a ram with GC seats

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

I have to install them into the ram or the ford cummins yet. I think they are going into the ram though. The ford cummins is for sale/ pending sold.

2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty

6 in a row makes her go

8. Top Of Page | #8
    Instagram Manager IG Operations's Avatar

User Info Menu

I'm doing this...

Tag us @ #igotacummins_com to have your photos reposted.

9. Top Of Page | #9
    Would love know if anyone ever accomplished this task and the final result

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sth62691 View Post
    i could not agree more

if i had it my way i would swap them out for some king ranch f150 seats... with a $1000 or more price tag i can keep dreaming i guess. the money would be better put towards the motor anyway
    I actually find them comfortable. My first dodge was a 2010 1/2 ton and now a 2013 2500.

I've found the seats to be pleasant.