Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: vp44 injector nozzles

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

vp44 injector nozzles

just installed a set of 250 hp nozzles this week from diesel auto power and thought i would give some feedback for anyone who cares. there cheap, but in a good not kill your wallet way. plenty of smoke for all you coal lovers, but its very manageable. if i drive normal its clear behind me, if i get on it day turns to night. normal or wot i have a noticeable power increase. install took about 4 hrs at a lazy pace, it is not required to remove any rockers. you don't have to have them pop tested that's up to you. im 5 for 5 not pop testing with no issues. most of all keep everything nice and clean, no dust or dirt in the fuel system. some dirt could cause havoc on an injector. but for the $292 money well spent on ebay. nozzles alone will not make you more power or smoke with a vp44, a good cip, box or tuner is a must with sticks. the best dyno numbers ive made are with a smarty stacked with a edge comp box. just some useful info, any questions just ask i have some good experience with this subject will post some pics tomorrow

Last edited by sth62691; 12-14-2012 at 03:36 AM.

2. Top Of Page | #2
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

vp44 injector nozzles

Why not buy them directly from Jacob? He's a good guy. As far as pop testing, it's highly recommended. Yes you can sometimes get away with it, but having opening pressure correctly set and the same in all injectors will improve responsiveness and drive ability. Nozzles will make more power in a VP truck as long as you at least have a boost fooler. My 7x.012s made over 400hp without electronics. I've never seen stock nozzles do that. Yes, electronics definitely help you capitalize on the added fueling capabilities of the nozzles.

Thanks for the review!