Hi everyone,
I just signed up today and I'm making my way through all of the avatars and signatures! There's lots of information to fill in and I'm trying to get it all in there. Anyway, my title states "I'm free" because my factory warranty is up and I'm now free to shed some pounds from under the hood! This is very exciting but scary at the same time! My truck has been to the dealership at least once every year for the past three years due to exhaust component failures. Some of these components include replacement of a faulty EGR butterfly valve, EGR cooler, DPF filter and other exhaust related parts. It got so bad that I had to call Chrysler and launch official complaints to get some of the work covered by warranty. That alone is a long story!! This truck has been a work horse for me in both business and pleasure and has never failed me. The exhaust system is one big problem for this truck and is the ONLY reason for this truck to see the dealership since purchase. Well, there was that one winter I had the dealership perform an oil change and they put in four gallons instead of three!! Never again! Anyway, I'm excited to get rid of the biggest headache and never see the dealership for exhaust issues again, and I'm excited to be here!

My truck has nothing fancy on it at all, however, what it does have works great. When I bought this truck, I put a lot of planning into where I wanted to outfit all the equipment inside it. And since February of 2012, nothing has been moved or repaired. Every flashlight charger, power outlet, or piece of communications equipment is right where it was five years ago and I love it. I spend a lot of time in my truck so it's my home away from home. Anyway, happy to be here and hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks for reading! -Jarrod