Thanks Thanks:  149
Likes Likes:  406
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MM3 Complete Option Package Giveaway! - Sponsored by: Double R Diesel - (ROUND 3)

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Complete Option Package Giveaway! - Sponsored by: Double R Diesel - (ROUND 3)

You know the routine by now boys & girls!

The second post has been updated with all current entries.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Likes Snow Dodge, Espy liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Re: MM3 Complete Option Package Giveaway! - Sponsored by: Double R Diesel - (ROUND 3)

We've just updated the second post with all the current entries from donations and memberships.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

4. Likes Snow Dodge, Espy liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Awesome

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #84

User Info Menu

All entries are now current in the second post friends.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

8. Likes Espy liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

Good morning friends!

All entries are now current on the second post!

10. Likes Espy liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #86

User Info Menu

BONUS DAY!

All entries are now current on the second post. All donations today get double tickets plus our donation award!!!

Thank you,
    igotacummins

12. Thanks Espy thanked for this post
    Likes Espy liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

Someone, please direct me to how I can enter this contest, please! I'm already a lifetime member... and I would like to add a twist to this contest... if I can get entered and win... I will donate my current H&S mini max tuner with ALL the unlocks AND custom tunes from Ray @Double R Diesel to the second place finisher. The tuner is from my 2012. I will give it to second place FREE of charge... they pay the shipping if I win the contest. "Pay it forward".... to one of my Cummins brothers or sisters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012 Dodge 2500 6 inch suspension lift 4 inch body lift sitting on 41's DPF delete Straight pipe turbo back twin stacks road armour front and rear bumpers mini max tuner...tuned by DOUBLE R DIESEL

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Espy thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Espy liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

Please message us @MRMAYHEM.

Thank you,
    igotacummins

16. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Man that is pretty awesome of you to donate your tuner bud

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

17. Likes Espy liked this post
  18. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MRMAYHEM View Post
    Someone, please direct me to how I can enter this contest, please! I'm already a lifetime member... and I would like to add a twist to this contest... if I can get entered and win... I will donate my current H&S mini max tuner with ALL the unlocks AND custom tunes from Ray @Double R Diesel to the second place finisher. The tuner is from my 2012. I will give it to second place FREE of charge... they pay the shipping if I win the contest. "Pay it forward".... to one of my Cummins brothers or sisters.

Wow that's amazing ! I wish you luck and everyone else including me LOL. Very cool.

Tequila Sunrise Pearl 2102 Ram 3500 Laramie . 4" Tuff Ez Ride Suspension Lift , 20" Moto Metal Razor wheels wrapped in 35" Nitto Terra Grappler G2 .
    United Pacific triple trumpet train horn .No Performance mods yet .

19. Likes Espy liked this post
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast