Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Thank You to Power Driven Diesel

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Thank You to Power Driven Diesel

I just wanted to say THANKS to Todd Welch and Will Terry at Power Driven Diesel.... Very helpful they don't try to up-sell you and they know what their doing and always will to sit on the phone and help you with any problems you may have with transmissions or turbo or any diesel related questions.... Will built my transmission and Todd just installed a stock over compound turbo system on my 06 Cummins can't say enough good things about Power Driven Diesel in cedar city Utah...Here's a pic of my turbo setup that Todd installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Likes Jimmyd liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Thank You to Power Driven Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins Coal View Post
    I just wanted to say THANKS to Todd Welch and Will Terry at Power Driven Diesel.... Very helpful they don't try to up-sell you and they know what their doing and always will to sit on the phone and help you with any problems you may have with transmissions or turbo or any diesel related questions.... Will built my transmission and Todd just installed a stock over compound turbo system on my 06 Cummins can't say enough good things about Power Driven Diesel in cedar city Utah...Here's a pic of my turbo setup that Todd installed.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7bc572cf89.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is one sick looking setup bud very cool

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

4. Likes Cummins Coal, Snow Dodge liked this post