Join us as a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  212
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWARE

1. Top Of Page | #81

User Info Menu

Re: ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWA

Once again Ray you are going above and beyond for us.

2017 2500 Black Larime CCSB | AFE CAI |
    4" Straight pipes |MM3 tuned by Anarchy

2017 Ram 2500 CCSB | AFE CAI | 4" Straight Pipe | MM3 Tuned by Anarchy

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Double R Diesel, DanO thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #82

User Info Menu

Re: ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWA

Wasn't being negative. I feel since I paid 1700 bucks for something I have a say in it. Whether I, you or anyone else likes it. My $$ as well is very hard to make, working 14 hr graveyards 5 days a week as I have for 30 years. I have no problem paying you whatever you want. I just like to understand what's going on with something that's already expensive. And now just a month or two since I bought it's being obsoleted. Maybe not obsoleted but anyways I feel your pain. As I'm feeling it to. I also know It wasn't your doing, and you have to make a living. If the moderator or you don't like what I'm saying. Close my membership. I am a lifetime paid member here because I thought this place was different. But it seems if someone asks a question here there labeled as being negative. I have no hard feelings just trying to understand your side. (Tuning side between the two firmwares)

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Peter Champion liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #83

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomoad View Post
    Wasn't being negative. I feel since I paid 1700 bucks for something I have a say in it. Whether I, you or anyone else likes it. My $$ as well is very hard to make, working 14 hr graveyards 5 days a week as I have for 30 years. I have no problem paying you whatever you want. I just like to understand what's going on with something that's already expensive. And now just a month or two since I bought it's being obsoleted. Maybe not obsoleted but anyways I feel your pain. As I'm feeling it to. I also know It wasn't your doing, and you have to make a living. If the moderator or you don't like what I'm saying. Close my membership. I am a lifetime paid member here because I thought this place was different. But it seems if someone asks a question here there labeled as being negative. I have no hard feelings just trying to understand your side. (Tuning side between the two firmwares)
    No one is closing your membership.

We totally understand what you are saying and feeling 100% brother.

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

6. Likes Peter Champion liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #84
    Did someone say Moderator? RATLIN'HP's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Tomoad

I don't think because Rays post was after yours, he was referring to you. You absolutely have been fine with your questions and opinions. To answer if shift changes cost before this, maybe, or maybe not. Most tuners, yes definately so. Ray wants a customer happy first. So a couple of redo on the tune to make sure your happy is I'm guessing no charge. In a years time you think your buddies truck shifts nicer than yours, than absolutely that would be a tuning fee if you wanted your truck to shift like his. As said all pro tuners charge a fee for changes. I think Ray has spoiled us a little more than most. But when a bomb like the one yesterday got dropped, there's no choice. Hope that explains it.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

8. Likes lcarrasco, Peter Champion liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #85

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    OK. Here is the deal and I want everyone to try to understand what is going on here...

First of all due to the structure of the change made to .26 editor and the 1.3.5 firmware, it will never allow folks to run tunes made with the .25 or older editors. CJ @MM3 Power has done a fantastic job of tying to help with this but there is simply no other way around this.

What does this mean for you guys? Well it means that all of you may want to upgrade at some point. IF and WHEN you switch to the new firmware for use with custom tuning, I will charge an upgrade fee. I'm am sorry but I can't work for free. This is unfortunately is the nature of the electronics business.

HOWEVER, for the short term...
    I am purchasing a new computer and I'm gonna install the .25 Warp on it to make small adjustments for free as I always have till this no longer becomes a need.

I'm trying to make this transition as smooth as possible and provide you guys with the customer service you deserve.

Please do not make any further statements in a negative manner toward MM3 Power, Smarty, RaceME...etc. They had no choice in the matter either. Theft has become rampant in the tuning industry and they done exactly what was needed to fix the issue. This did add a burden to me but in the long run we will all be better off.

Thank you all for support!

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    As I've said many times over...You will not top Rays customer service! Thank you Ray for going above and beyond for us. Its truly a statement of character.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68rfe 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #86
    Did someone say Moderator? RATLIN'HP's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Tomoad

Also about tuning between 2 firmwares, Ray will have both warp 25, and warp 26 for the time being. What that means if your running any version before yesterday's release, he can tune you with warp 25. New customers and guys that want to update to the new release will be tuned with warp 26. As of now there is no reason to update if you don't want to.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Peter Champion liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #87

User Info Menu

I have read all of this and I too under stand the paying more for what you have already paid for, no it is not fair and it was expensive but I laugh or rather smile because its only $100.00 I say that because there is not a damn thing cheep on these trucks. Tires, new grill, mirrors, you name it hell if fuel goes up any more it will take 100$ to fill it up. Ray is a good guy no he is a great guy. He is fair and does a great job. So let us move on. I can tell you this Im going to buy more from Ray and will always tell others about his work. And when we all can drop the pressure on the TPMS.......i will not ***** about $100.00 Im out!!!!!!!!!

2013 2500 Raceme Ultra 4'Flow pro. 68rfe

14. Thanks DUST1N, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #88

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman19 View Post
    I have read all of this and I too under stand the paying more for what you have already paid for, no it is not fair and it was expensive but I laugh or rather smile because its only $100.00 I say that because there is not a damn thing cheep on these trucks. Tires, new grill, mirrors, you name it hell if fuel goes up any more it will take 100$ to fill it up. Ray is a good guy no he is a great guy. He is fair and does a great job. So let us move on. I can tell you this Im going to buy more from Ray and will always tell others about his work. And when we all can drop the pressure on the TPMS.......i will not ***** about $100.00 Im out!!!!!!!!!
    I just think it was the way it was thrown at us. Shoot if Ray can just reword it to i need to make my truck payment this month i think we would all be glad to throw him another $100.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Crewcabcourtney liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #89

User Info Menu

Man where have I been, things getting a little rowdy over here. I'm just kidding. @Double R Diesel, I'm sure your workload is huge, and has been since Warp was released. I for one know every time someone mentions to me they want to delete their truck, I recommend you every single time! I'll gladly pay $100 for a retune, if that's what it takes to keep you moving forward. Thanks for your continuous support to us Ray, anytime I need any other tuning you got my business!

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, lcarrasco liked this post
  19. Top Of Page | #90

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Howdy folks! The powers at be have created a nightmare for me! If you update your firmware with the version released yesterday, your current Warp Tunes for your MM3 or ULTRA will no longer work!!!

This firmware is version 1.3.5...don't use it unless you are prepared to pay me to redo your files!

This move leaves me with potentially hundreds of files that could need to be redone if someone wants a tune update. I'm very sorry to say this one guy cannot simply do this for free and pay his bills.

If you require a tune adjustment, I will have to charge $100 for a retuning fee.

I'm very sorry about this. I'm not a happy camper either!

If you feel you need to complain, I'd suggest you file a complaint with Smarty or RaceME.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    Once again Ray from Double R Diesel great info

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L deleted with RaceMe full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Toyo ATll 35/12.50/17 on factory rims

20. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789