Anarchy Diesel Tuning

Thanks Thanks:  140
Likes Likes:  212
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWARE

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWARE

Howdy folks! The powers at be have created a nightmare for me! If you update your firmware with the version released yesterday, your current Warp Tunes for your MM3 or ULTRA will no longer work!!!

This firmware is version 1.3.5...don't use it unless you are prepared to pay me to redo your files!

This move leaves me with potentially hundreds of files that could need to be redone if someone wants a tune update. I'm very sorry to say this one guy cannot simply do this for free and pay his bills.

If you require a tune adjustment, I will have to charge $100 for a retuning fee.

I'm very sorry about this. I'm not a happy camper either!

If you feel you need to complain, I'd suggest you file a complaint with Smarty or RaceME.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ATTENTION WARP & MM3 CUSTOMERS!!!! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMW

Good to know Ray! Thanks for the update!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Buy my Delete Stuff: https://www.igotacummins.com/threads...-Truck-is-gone!
    Follow me on IG: http://www.instagram.com/az_ram
    Firmware/Tune Loading How To here: http://bit.ly/2hhFQmE

3. Thanks Double R Diesel, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Double R Diesel, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: ATTENTION WARP & MM3 CUSTOMERS!!!! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMW

YIKES!

What the heck are they thinking over there?

Without you, we cease to exist. Without your support, we stop growing. Without your involvement, we remain at a standstill.
    Thank you for your faithfulness to our organization and your creative ideas and support.

5. Top Of Page | #4
    Did someone say Moderator? RATLIN'HP's Avatar

User Info Menu

@Franz @MM3 Power
    This is total horse crap, and you need to make it right!

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Thanks Double R Diesel, RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Double R Diesel, RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Ouch Ray. Good luck man.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

8. Thanks Double R Diesel, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Double R Diesel, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Re: ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWA

Has anything changed with the new firmware that would be worth the cost of a retune?

Sold. 1999 2500 24v auto. 53 block casualty. Edge comp, 5" exhaust, intake, leveled on 37s
    Sold. 1992 2500 reg cab 5 speed. pods, sb clutch, terrible paintjob
    Sold. 2004 3500 single wheel ccsb. udc tuned smarty, g56 swapped from auto, dual disc valair, ladder bars, 2nd gen swapped manifold, super b special, arp studded, 33% pump, 60hp injectors and bunch of other stuff that I forgot about.

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Re: ATTENTION WARP AND MM3 CUSTOMERS! DO NOT UPDATE YOUR MM3 or ULTRA WITH NEW FIRMWA

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1987 View Post
    Has anything changed with the new firmware that would be worth the cost of a retune?
    Nope

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks ranger1987, RamIt, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Good to know Ray! Thanks for the update!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Good to know! I was just about to schedule you hahaha. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

2014 RAM 2500 TRADESMAN "SMOKED A BIT TURBO LIT AND THAT WAS IT"

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

If anyone makes the mistake of updating their firmware without need to and finds their current tunes useless...here is a link to the 1.3.0 firmware I have saved on my sky drive.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=89722F...722FAD45F84435

Simply download it, unzip it, and past the update files to your SD Card. Then use your tuner to manually update the firmware. Go to the main menu, config tools, firmware, and update firmware.

16. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

The new Firmware and software was implemented to help the professional tuners such as Double R.

It's really simple, if you don't need to update your firmware, Don't!, if you do, then update it.

Security for our tuners and dealers is a top priority for us at MM3, unfortunately to improve our security we had to make life a little more difficult for a little while for some of the tuners, but in the long run,
    they will thank us for it! We now have the most secure system on the market.

This security update was actually REQUESTED by a few professional tuners.

Believe me, I would much rather have spent the last three weeks doing something else, but this was a needed change.

Again, this update IS for the benefit of everyone!

Thanks,

C.J.
    MM3

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast