Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Anybody monitor tcc slip?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Anybody monitor tcc slip?

I just got my MM3 installed and put a couple hundred easy re-learn miles and finally came down on it with just a 60hp tune and wondered what my slip numbers should be? Mine I have seen as high as 1200.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Anybody monitor tcc slip?

Quote Originally Posted by CSouth81 View Post
    I just got my MM3 installed and put a couple hundred easy re-learn miles and finally came down on it with just a 60hp tune and wondered what my slip numbers should be? Mine I have seen as high as 1200.
    I do monitor tcc slip but only because I like to know when it's locked. I'll do a data log on my 30 min drive home and see what the numbers are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

I've seen over 1300 a couple of times

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Pimpw3ld3r25_8 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

From what im hearing its nothing to worry about, I was told these newer rams with the 68RFE have loose coverters. Why FCA would do that in a work truck I dont really know.

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Pulled 12k this weekend from Illinois to pa and saw 1400.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have started to manual shift my 68RFE and it seems to help get rid of the flair shifting. Is manual shifting it hard on it?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

10. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha242LS View Post
    I have started to manual shift my 68RFE and it seems to help get rid of the flair shifting. Is manual shifting it hard on it?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
    If I'm wrong someone correct me, but I think the ecm has limiters in place to keep you from shifting too early or too late while in manual mode. However they may be broad like you can't downshift at 2800 rpm or it will auto upshift if it gets to a certain rpm and you haven't shifted yet. That being said you can still damage your tranny

11. Thanks Yamaha242LS thanked for this post
    Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I've seen 1900 when my trailer got high cantered on concrete and I had to haul her. No problems.

13. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cummins20126.7 View Post
    If I'm wrong someone correct me, but I think the ecm has limiters in place to keep you from shifting too early or too late while in manual mode. However they may be broad like you can't downshift at 2800 rpm or it will auto upshift if it gets to a certain rpm and you haven't shifted yet. That being said you can still damage your tranny

I second this warp has this in it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk