Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  20
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turning Off Stability Control?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Angry Turning Off Stability Control?

I am sure it is in here somewhere and I have looked and couldn't find anything. I have a 2015 3500 Laramie tuned and deleted with a MM3 I was just wondering if it is capable to turn off the stability control. I can turn off the traction control with the button, but as soon as the wheels seem to break loose it will kill the engine power and act like the brakes were pressed. It really sucks driving down a sloppy gravel road and having it do this. Any help would be great! Thank for taking time to read this.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Turning Off Stability Control?

I don't think it can be completely disabled. Last I was reading about this anyway, it couldnt

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

In warp there is a option to turn it off.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. Likes RamIt liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

It can be done...)) ohhhhhh myyyyy!!!!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

6. Likes RamIt, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Yep. Ray can disable it in warp, just know that it will trigger the lights on the dash.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TrevC View Post
    I am sure it is in here somewhere and I have looked and couldn't find anything. I have a 2015 3500 Laramie tuned and deleted with a MM3 I was just wondering if it is capable to turn off the stability control. I can turn off the traction control with the button, but as soon as the wheels seem to break loose it will kill the engine power and act like the brakes were pressed. It really sucks driving down a sloppy gravel road and having it do this. Any help would be great! Thank for taking time to read this.
    Yup. That is stability control. It really does apply the brake to a spinning wheel. I can disable it with Warp. However I can't disable the actual traction control...you still have to press the button for that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

10. Thanks RamIt, ligon55, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, ligon55, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Sometimes I love being wrong LOL

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

12. Likes RamIt liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Yup. That is stability control. It really does apply the brake to a spinning wheel. I can disable it with Warp. However I can't disable the actual traction control...you still have to press the button for that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Is that something we would have to ask you to do with warp or is it something you put in all the time?

2016 3500 SRW CCLB 3:42 AS69RC. 5" Flopro straight pipe, MM3 tuned by DoubleRDiesel. Plans for a 700+hp daily driver.

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Is there any downsides to turning it off? Jw

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

15. Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Subscribed

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast