Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Turning Off Stability Control?

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Turning Off Stability Control?

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Yep. Ray can disable it in warp, just know that it will trigger the lights on the dash.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    No lights...

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    No lights...
    Well I stand corrected. I thought ray had mentioned that it would trigger the lights. My apologies for spreading bad info!!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

3. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    Well I stand corrected. I thought ray had mentioned that it would trigger the lights. My apologies for spreading bad info!!

I didn't know either...I asked for slight adjustments and asked if that had been worked out. Ray sent me an updated file and boy is it ever so sweet!!!

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    I didn't know either...I asked for slight adjustments and asked if that had been worked out. Ray sent me an updated file and boy is it ever so sweet!!!
    I'd imagine you need some right foot discipline though LOL. Granted you have a dually, but a srw would melt the rear tires

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

I definitely need right foot discipline!!! 2 more 37s does make it interesting but it will get around for big booty girl

7. Likes RamIt liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

This sounds interesting. I would like my 150 and 200 tune to have every restriction removed.

2015 Lone Star 3500 Dually 4x4 , Levelling kit . Amp steps , ranch hand bumpers and headache rack , air bags , XD rims, B&W gooseneck , LED spots , 100 gallon fuel tank , MM3 with Warp from Double R Diesel , SS 4" exhaust with muffler.

9. Likes RamIt liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    This sounds interesting. I would like my 150 and 200 tune to have every restriction removed.
    It will have to built into an ecm file from what I understand. Then all of your RT files just follow

11. Likes Derek liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post
    Yup. That is stability control. It really does apply the brake to a spinning wheel. I can disable it with Warp. However I can't disable the actual traction control...you still have to press the button for that.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    Ray I have your warp tuning right now. Love it by the way made the pickup a whole new animal. It can be disabled without any lights coming on in the dash? That would be amazing!

13. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Noneck liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #19

I have double R Diesel tunes I bought a couple months ago and the stability control is not disabled. I can only turn off traction control with the button. Have confirmed in the snow that my fun gets disabled if I get sideways.

15. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bradturn View Post
    I have double R Diesel tunes I bought a couple months ago and the stability control is not disabled. I can only turn off traction control with the button. Have confirmed in the snow that my fun gets disabled if I get sideways.
    We do turn the Electronic Stability Control to the OFF position in the tuning editor but as you have discovered if the truck gets sideways enough there is a "nanny mode" that still kicks in.

Ray,
    Double R Diesel

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Dwelsh, IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast