Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  26
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: 20x9 +20 Fuel Hostages w/ tires $950

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FS: 20x9 +20 Fuel Hostages w/ tires $950

So as you all might know, I have changed up my wheel and tire setup meaning my old ones must go!

WHAT: *8x6.5* 20x9 +20 Fuel Hostages in black, with Toyo Open Country MT 35x12.50x20. Comes with lug nuts, TPMS, and hub centric rings for a 2013+ Ram 2500.

WHERE: Goodyear, AZ (LTL shipping available at buyers expense.)

PRICE: $950.00 (+shipping)

THE GOOD: Wheels are in great condition. No major damage. Currently balanced for the tires mounted. TPMS in wheels means you don't have to worry about that stupid light. And hub centric rings are a must for these wheels, I had the wheels professionally bored and custom rings made for them. 3/4 tires will last another 15-20k miles.

THE BAD: 1 tire is significantly worn due to suspension related issues causing the truck to place more weight on that tire. However, the tire is worn on the outside 50%, which means you can flip the tire and get more life out of it (13+ trucks run noticeable positive camber up front).

THE PICTURES:
    *Note the uneven wear of this tire!!*

Please message me with any questions, comments, concerns. This setup needs to go! I will entertain all reasonable offers. May consider trades (trade + cash) for firearms as well.

Make me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Not presently crosslisted, you guys get first dibs!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FS: 20x9 +20 Fuel Hostages w/ tires $1200

@RamIt posted it to our FB page.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS View Post
    @RamIt posted it to our FB page.
    Awesome!! Thank you @IGOTACUMMINS much appreciated!!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Yamaha242LS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Just wanted to bump this up. Cross listing begins on Monday. So if you are in the market for new shoes, reach out and let's talk! I'm a negotiable person!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Bump. These have been crosslisted. Willing to be very negotiable for IGOTA members. I can arrange for LTL, palletized shipping as well. Would like to get these out of my garage before Summer

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

10. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Post a couple pics of what they looked liked on your truck, and how much they stuck out. I might be interested, but I'd really only want the wheels, and I'm afraid shipping to iowa will be pretty spendy.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, RamIt liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Hope those help. I can get a quote but LTL generally isn't too bad if the shipment is palletized. Also, I understand your want for just the wheels, but I'm unfortunately not in a position to break them down. And you'll need the hub centric rings for em.

Just let me know! Like I said I'm negotiable on these

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

13. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

I love the stance and look, I'm just still not sure I'm ready to let them stick out of the fenders. I drive a lot of gravel roads, and my set up now protects the paint pretty good, but that looks way better. So I'm tossed up as usual when I start thinking about this. I'll let you know. Thanks for the pics.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RATLIN'HP View Post
    I love the stance and look, I'm just still not sure I'm ready to let them stick out of the fenders. I drive a lot of gravel roads, and my set up now protects the paint pretty good, but that looks way better. So I'm tossed up as usual when I start thinking about this. I'll let you know. Thanks for the pics.
    These were completely covered by the OE smooth fender flares. Just to give you an idea of how little they stick out.

But yea no worries, let me know what you decide!

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    These were completely covered by the OE smooth fender flares. Just to give you an idea of how little they stick out.

But yea no worries, let me know what you decide!

Oh they were? Well that's good to know. I still have those factory Laramie flares. Let me think some more LOL.

16. Thanks RamIt thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast