Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  56

Thread: RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning 68RFE?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning 68RFE?

ya hear 10-12's are a little different idk if its the H.O. thing or what but really it doesnt lug or anything it just kinda drops into 6th when like in the city i hate that i might just set it back to no trans tuning before i leave for work and see how it runs if it does fine ill just leave it there till i get warp in a few weeks its definitely frustrating like buying a big plasma tv and i get home hook it up and it doesnt come with a remote so i gotta get my fat *** up to change the channel or buy the warp remote to make the tv work right for 700$

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

2. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, 4kids2dogs&RV, Chad Biddix, Noneck liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpw3ld3r25_8 View Post
    ya hear 10-12's are a little different idk if its the H.O. thing or what but really it doesnt lug or anything it just kinda drops into 6th when like in the city i hate that i might just set it back to no trans tuning before i leave for work and see how it runs if it does fine ill just leave it there till i get warp in a few weeks its definitely frustrating like buying a big plasma tv and i get home hook it up and it doesnt come with a remote so i gotta get my fat *** up to change the channel or buy the warp remote to make the tv work right for 700$

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    [/QUOTE]
    Best thing for the city is to just lock out 6th gear. I wouldn't take the trans tuning off.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Likes Pimpw3ld3r25_8 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Best thing for the city is to just lock out 6th gear. I wouldn't take the trans tuning off.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, I'm waiting on my WARP tuning from @Double R Diesel
    Care to explain how to lock out 6th gear while city driving until I get my files from Ray? I've just been using my thumb shifter.

6. Likes Pimpw3ld3r25_8 liked this post