Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  56
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning 68RFE?

1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

RaceME Ultra Trans Tuning 68RFE?

Quote Originally Posted by Crewcabcourtney View Post
    I will try this weekend and let you guys know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So I tried the old firmware and the tuner just says "too old". Guess we will have to wait for @Franz to fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

https://www.igotacummins.com/showthread.php?t=7876

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

4. Thanks Crewcabcourtney, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Crewcabcourtney, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

I'm the owner of the truck that @Crewcabcourtney is talking about. I've been emailing back and forth with RaceME, and pretty much he's blaming my truck for the issue and saying noone else is having problems. So far, "you're the only one complaining and thousands of people are running my tunes" and "for me the problem is in your transmission from maybe running too high of a tune". Even after I explained to him that I don't dog my truck like that and I could understand if it progressively got worse after updating it, but it happened as soon as I did the update. The problem is in the firmware or the tunes. RR is willing to write new tunes for those that are effected, RaceME just likes to blame you and your vehicle is what I'm getting.

6. Thanks Noneck thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck, Crewcabcourtney liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

im having weird transmission issues too i just installed my raceme 3 days ago 2012 2500 i was talking to a buddy @txnighttrain and he was saying trans probably relearning but like 3-4,4-5,5-6 mussy as baby s*** and on top of that this damn tuning drops me into 6th gear OD at like 55mph thats with EB and T/H on which i always have one because i like shift pattern and the way it feels but now with trans tuning no matter what im in 6th at 55mph, i haven't been getting on it a couple of small pulls at highway speeds but this is ridiculous like it doesnt even recognize that im in T/H but it still slows me down like T/H when i come off throttle so wth should i do give it a couple more days to learn? or changes my trans tuning back to stock for now till i guess the issue is resolved? @doublerdiesel

8. Thanks Noneck thanked for this post
    Likes Noneck liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

You guys just need to get WARP tuning. The box tunes can only do so much because they have to work for EVERY truck. But WARP is specific to you.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

10. Likes Thake618 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

^^

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

12. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RamIt View Post
    You guys just need to get WARP tuning. The box tunes can only do so much because they have to work for EVERY truck. But WARP is specific to you.

ya im definitely getting warp tuning @txnighttrain sold me on that but when you pay that much money for something you actually kinda want it to work and i understand its not custom tuning so i cant ask for perfection i would just like functionality until i can add warp ive driven about 250 miles since install 2 1/2 days of driving to work and its still the same the trans tuning cant function this poorly can it? ive had a few vehicles tuned all dodges a couple hemis and they all improved greatly from tuning but to shift like a bag of soggy french fries and tow haul does absolutely nothing but slow me down faster off throttle? thats ridiculous i want to set it to no trans tuning until i can get warp but idk how itll drive in that setting ??? one of the only reasons i bought the raceme now is i got it at cost and i was trying to get info on warp because i had some qustions about different tunes and the weight of my truckbut i think Ray is really busy at the moment so i went ahead, i partial see your point but theoretically every 10-12 cummins with stock trans is for the most part the same just like any other hemi truck me or my wife had within a specific year was the same for the most part

13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpw3ld3r25_8 View Post
    ya im definitely getting warp tuning @txnighttrain sold me on that but when you pay that much money for something you actually kinda want it to work and i understand its not custom tuning so i cant ask for perfection i would just like functionality until i can add warp ive driven about 250 miles since install 2 1/2 days of driving to work and its still the same the trans tuning cant function this poorly can it? ive had a few vehicles tuned all dodges a couple hemis and they all improved greatly from tuning but to shift like a bag of soggy french fries and tow haul does absolutely nothing but slow me down faster off throttle? thats ridiculous i want to set it to no trans tuning until i can get warp but idk how itll drive in that setting ??? one of the only reasons i bought the raceme now is i got it at cost and i was trying to get info on warp because i had some qustions about different tunes and the weight of my truckbut i think Ray is really busy at the moment so i went ahead, i partial see your point but theoretically every 10-12 cummins with stock trans is for the most part the same just like any other hemi truck me or my wife had within a specific year was the same for the most part
    I understand your frustration, but yes without WARP the transmission can be a slushbox and cause lugging in 6th gear. My 15 was that way. It also didn't fuel well either and was a smoke show under heavy load. All of that went away with WARP.

Also, the 10-12 trucks are a little different than the 13+. I don't know the specifics on that though.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

14. Likes Pimpw3ld3r25_8 liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

ya hear 10-12's are a little different idk if its the H.O. thing or what but really it doesnt lug or anything it just kinda drops into 6th when like in the city i hate that i might just set it back to no trans tuning before i leave for work and see how it runs if it does fine ill just leave it there till i get warp in a few weeks its definitely frustrating like buying a big plasma tv and i get home hook it up and it doesnt come with a remote so i gotta get my fat *** up to change the channel or buy the warp remote to make the tv work right for 700$

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

16. Thanks 4kids2dogs&RV thanked for this post
    Likes RamIt, 4kids2dogs&RV, Chad Biddix, Noneck liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpw3ld3r25_8 View Post
    ya hear 10-12's are a little different idk if its the H.O. thing or what but really it doesnt lug or anything it just kinda drops into 6th when like in the city i hate that i might just set it back to no trans tuning before i leave for work and see how it runs if it does fine ill just leave it there till i get warp in a few weeks its definitely frustrating like buying a big plasma tv and i get home hook it up and it doesnt come with a remote so i gotta get my fat *** up to change the channel or buy the warp remote to make the tv work right for 700$

[/QUOTE]
    Best thing for the city is to just lock out 6th gear. I wouldn't take the trans tuning off.

2021 3500 Mega HO DRW

18. Likes Pimpw3ld3r25_8 liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast