Thanks Thanks:  50
Likes Likes:  65
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MM3, RT files, and ECM flash

1. Top Of Page | #51

User Info Menu

Re: MM3, RT files, and ECM flash

Even with the "every key on" selected. After powering the truck off and the PCU shutting down or cycling off after 15 or so minutes. That's one feature I've always wondered about on the RaceME platform

It would be a nice backup to have if someone was wanting to ensure they were still running a previously selected RT tune. If it's under an ECM tune there shouldn't be a problem though

The RaceME is a nice platform. It may not have all the fancy bells and whistles others out there do. Some of which aren't really needed but some do come in handy to.
    Having the tune file you're running either highlighted or bumped to the top of your list of tunes would be something useful

Maybe something MM3 Power can look into doing

2. Top Of Page | #52

User Info Menu

Ya you just gotta look at it this way....it only does what you last told it to do. So if you told it to stay on a 60 hp rt file at every start, that's what it is doing, until you tell it to do something different.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

3. Likes Yamaha242LS liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #53

User Info Menu

While I was learning it since I never used the platform. Which was fairly simple I've used quite a few over the years. Once I had Ray Double R get me going with WARP I just watch to make sure the message pops up talking about RT on start up
    I know I'm good then

There's been a few bugs along the way but they're being worked out. Nothing at all to do with Ray's tuning though those are working great

5. Thanks Peter Champion thanked for this post
  6. Top Of Page | #54

User Info Menu

I know this is an old thread but I just read it and now I'm a little confused. I've had the mm3 since last year and what I've always done is had it on 'send at every key on' so it would stay on the same hp level all the time. Am i wrong at doing this?

7. Top Of Page | #55

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cumminswelder View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I just read it and now I'm a little confused. I've had the mm3 since last year and what I've always done is had it on 'send at every key on' so it would stay on the same hp level all the time. Am i wrong at doing this?
    Wrong no
    Some prefer that way. Even using the RT tune and loading manually ensures everything gets written properly though

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Power247, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #56

User Info Menu

Awesome thanks I really appreciate it!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #57

User Info Menu

Is the power level supposed to stay at every start up? Every time I turn my truck off and restart I have to deselect my desired power level.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456