1. Top Of Page | #21

User Info Menu

Re: MM3, RT files, and ECM flash

Maybe this will help the confusion

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

2. Likes Power247, drillerdan liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #22

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel View Post

Maybe this will help the confusion

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    LOL I'm trying the same thing as I seen this, and it did not work for me the first time. I'm trying again with the shut down a little longer.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

4. Thanks MM3 Power thanked for this post
    Likes MM3 Power liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #23

User Info Menu

Nope does not work for me. Could be 3 things though.
    1. I'm using an ultra, not mm3.
    2. It's not up to date with latest.
    3. I tried to do it with the same one and only RT file I have, just by changing the send configuration.
    But here's what is strange. It does not load like it's changing to a RT tune at start up, but yet it's a whistle tune, and shouldn't be.

2015 Black Laramie CCSB 3500 SRW. Thuren Leveled With Fox 2.0 Shocks. Ride Rite Rear Air Bags With Wireless Airlift Onboard Air. 35" Toyos. All The Options Minus The Soot Cookers. RaceMe Ultra.

6. Top Of Page | #24

User Info Menu

I'm gonna go for a quick drive and see of comes off that whistle tune

7. Top Of Page | #25

User Info Menu

Even on "send only once" on my truck, after I kill the ignition from being in an RT file, it'll start back up on that RT unless I wait about 20 minutes. I never change it from send only once but it will remember the RT file for a while after the ignition has be turned off. My truck has done this from the very beginning when I purchased my Ultra in 2014 and used box tunes and has continued since I got Warp. Either I am confused or this not what everyone else is experiencing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks RATLIN'HP thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, Yamaha242LS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #26

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Even on "send only once" on my truck, after I kill the ignition from being in an RT file, it'll start back up on that RT unless I wait about 20 minutes. I never change it from send only once but it will remember the RT file for a while after the ignition has be turned off. My truck has done this from the very beginning when I purchased my Ultra in 2014 and used box tunes and has continued since I got Warp. Either I am confused or this not what everyone else is experiencing?

Sounds pretty much just like mine is doing right now. I'm gonna hold off a bit before doing anything else and see if mine will go completely back to the ecm tune. Thanks for posting this.

10. Likes TX NIGHT TRAIN, theaaronbush liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #27

User Info Menu

The way my MM3 works
    If I select and RT tune and shut the truck off and within a few minutes start it back up that tune will still be there. If you wait 15-20 mins it will come back as the main ecm file
    If I select every key on I get message saying loading file. But can still change RT files once that is loaded.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

12. Thanks RATLIN'HP, theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes RATLIN'HP, theaaronbush liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #28

User Info Menu

I'll see what mine does later, or maybe not even til morning. I'm guessing it will come off the RT tune, but also know for sure mine didn't work at all like it works for Ray in his video. But then again, I'm not update with latest firmware either so that could be it.

14. Thanks theaaronbush thanked for this post
    Likes theaaronbush liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #29

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TX NIGHT TRAIN View Post
    The way my MM3 works
    If I select and RT tune and shut the truck off and within a few minutes start it back up that tune will still be there. If you wait 15-20 mins it will come back as the main ecm file
    If I select every key on I get message saying loading file. But can still change RT files once that is loaded.
    Exactly how mine has worked. I guess I'm not understanding what the issue is that everyone is having. Are they thinking that the transmission has to go back through a relearn? Trans tuning isn't RT so I wouldn't think you'd have to go through a relearn. I've never done a relearn except on my first tune or an update. I was under the impression that a relearn is only needed when an ECM file is changed or updated. Am I wrong?

16. Top Of Page | #30

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    Exactly how mine has worked. I guess I'm not understanding what the issue is that everyone is having. Are they thinking that the transmission has to go back through a relearn? Trans tuning isn't RT so I wouldn't think you'd have to go through a relearn. I've never done a relearn except on my first tune or an update. I was under the impression that a relearn is only needed when an ECM file is changed or updated. Am I wrong?

Right now to get it off every key on option you have to reprogram the ECM file. That does flash the ecm and will require a relearn period.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast