Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  18

Thread: Actors ... who do they think they are in our lives ?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

Actors ... who do they think they are in our lives ?

I've been listening to all this trash in the news and the media, whatelse is there, and it's getting worse ?
    But this last Actors Awards seem to me fueling one big fire in the general public.
    I recently recieved this from a friend pertaining to the latest actors comments while accepting awards.
    And I very much agree.

Dear Hollywood Celebrities,

I want you to understand something that is very important … you only exist for our entertainment.

Some of you might be considered eye candy.
    Some of you can deliver a line with such conviction that you bring tears to our eyes.
    Some of you can scare the crap out of us.
    Others make us laugh.

But you all have one thing in common … you only have a place in my world … to entertain me ... when I want it.
    That’s it.
    You make your living, your income … pretending to be something else.

Playing dress up like a pampered 6 year old child.
    You live in a make believe world in front of a camera or standing on a stage.
    And often when you are away from one … you seem to forget that I, not you, will control what I believe in life.
    Your entire existence depends on my patronage.
    Like the ‘ol "I’ll crank the organ grinder; and you can dance my little monkey”.

For you see I understand that when I see you do your dance, you are entertaining me … and some money I worked for will change from my pocket to yours for that moment.

I don’t really care where you stand on issues.
    Honestly, your stance matters far less to me than that of my neighbor.
    You see, you aren’t real. I turn off my TV or shut down my computer and you cease to exist in my world.
    Once I am done with you, I can put you back in your little box until I want you to entertain me again.

I don’t care that you don’t like Mr.Trump. But I bet you looked cute saying it.
    Get back into your bubble.
    I’ll let you know when I’m in the mood for something blue and shiny. Make me laugh, or cry. Scare me.

But realize that the only words of yours that matter are scripted, and that is usually scripted by someone else than you.
    I might ... might agree with some of you from time to time, but it doesn’t matter.

In my world, you exist solely for MY entertainment.
    So …… shut your pie hole and dance my lil monkeys, dance and entertain us ………..

Sign us,
    John and Jane Q. Public

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan

2. Thanks Polaraco, HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Actors ... who do they think they are in our lives ?

I just read something very similar to this today. Couldn't agree more.

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

It's mostly the washed up or tier c entertainers getting publicity. The older they are, the more Whacko they get. Like Jim and me. It's kind of like "Okrah" and her suicide attempts. She became popular for a while after that. Oh Oh! The sky is falling!

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    It's mostly the washed up or tier c entertainers getting publicity. The older they are, the more Whacko they get. Like Jim and me. It's kind of like "Okrah" and her suicide attempts. She became popular for a while after that. Oh Oh! The sky is falling!
    Just a bunch of spoiled shitheads who don't give a flaming f**k about real America or real Americans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2012 Cummins Ram 6.7L MM3 tuner full 5" Flo Pro TBE Exhaust LWBCC 4x4 Mag Hytec Double Deep Transmission Pan , Mag Hytec Rear Diff Cover
    Airlift part # 57595 7500lbs airbags ,Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35/12.50/20 on XD 829 Big Hoss ll Satin Black Machined Dark Tint 20 x 9 with + 18 offset rims,MM3 Tuner With full Custom Tunes by Ray at DRD , Autometer A13117 Pillar Pod , Edge 98004 mount adapter , Mag Hytec front diff cover, SuperNova V4 LED Headlight Bulbs

8. Likes walla2k5, AnOldBiker, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

We just got a visit from Jane Fonda trying to bring attention to shut down Fort McMurray

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN, AnOldBiker liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

They are a huge part of the reason there is so much sickness n disease in our modern society. Burn em all, turn off the fkn tube, movies, all of it n get back to reality. Walk outside, build something, create something useful n abandon their celebrity bullshit world. They will dry up n blow away like the dirt they are.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

12. Likes drillerdan, Polaraco, AnOldBiker liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7
    Old... But Still Here! AnOldBiker's Avatar

User Info Menu

I can't just yet.
    There's a show I have to see tomorrow, and I will be pinned to the tv 'bout noon.

Jim

2006 ~ 2500HD, Big Horn Edition, 5.9, 4x4, Q/Cab, 48RE, L/B, 3.73, S&B CAI & Snout, ProFlo 5" S/S exhaust, Smarty Touch, Oil ByPass Kit, 60 gal main tank, 110 gallon in-bed tank, XX-Fuel Filter System, Coolant Bypass Kit, Mag-Hytec front & rear end covers and trans pan, 285 x 70 x 17

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States, where men 'were' free." ~ Ronald Regan