Thanks Thanks:  17
Likes Likes:  44
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ram power wagon!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: ram power wagon!

between the front suspension not supporting the weight of the cummins, the added size and depth of the cummins made making the PW suspension a nightmare, and the intercooler and larger radiator that is needed if you tow with a cummins stops the winch from being hidden. At least thats what a Factory Sales Rep that was at a local dealer told me. He did say they prototyped one, (not sure how true it is because I have searched for it and not found it)

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

2. Likes cumminsbadgirl liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Very nice rides!!!!

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

4. Thanks cumminsbadgirl, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by watersupply189 View Post
    Very nice rides!!!!
    Thank You @watersupply189

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

6. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

ok well like my last car i had which was a 2010 camaro ss, i made one mean looking car out of it, it was more of a Frankenstein! parts from different camaros, the 2012 to 2015 ZL-1 had the best looking from end so everyone used it, i took the 2014 hood air vent and cut my hood to have it fit, had it lowered bought some 2014 Z28 replicas! this thing was a one of a kind went to shows and no one had what i had! so thats what I'm doing with my truck, the front grille from the 2017 power wagon, going to scorpion liner the bumpers black and have the bottom half lined as well, i do like the RAM letter on the tailgate so might do that, i like the AEV trucks but man they are proud of their stuff! so I'm trying to find a good set of rims,

8. Likes watersupply189, cumminsbadgirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12