Thanks Thanks:  18
Likes Likes:  37
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fuel mileage

1. Top Of Page | #31

User Info Menu

Re: Fuel mileage

I think part of my issue is by the time I get into 1600rpms I'm going~78 and is causing more resistance if that makes sense? In the Spring time I will drop back to 33s for a bit and see if that doesn't change my fuel mileage. Around town I can actually get into the 16mpg range driving nice and not hitting a light every block or so.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

2. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
    Likes HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #32

User Info Menu

Well I did take the same trip this morning as last week. I ran only the 150 tune and set cruise at 67 mph. Rpms still low for my liking at just under 1500. Avg 17.2! I'm pretty dang happy with that.

2014 3500 (DRW) 68RFE 3:73s . mirror light mod. 20% tint front 5% tint on rear. cattleman front bumper,running boards and headache rack. puddle light mod with blue leds. RGB lights in footwells and grill. Mostly debadged. 52" light bar and a 20" on the bumper. Smoked tail,cab and side marker lights. Black bezel headlights. Led lights where possible. 37 trail Graps. 2.5 inch leveling kit. Steering box brace. Dual steering stabilizers. MM3 and "WARPED" by Double R Diesel!

4. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #33

User Info Menu

just a pic showing how relaxed the truck seemed to be vs last time.

6. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #34

User Info Menu

Getting 14.3 best unloaded hwy, 7.3 pulling a bumper pull camper 5k pounds... Only upgrade is deletes, was just as bad before deletes

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

8. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #35

User Info Menu

Question when pulling flat ground and pulling weight what kind of rail pressure are y'all seeing? I'm seeing 21-22k , pulling a hill will bump to 24-25k with stock tune. Any increase in power tune will cause boost to be easy above acceptable range

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

10. Thanks HKBIGDADDYDIESELDAN thanked for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234