Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY TITAN XD!?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY TITAN XD!?

Attached will be a video of everything that I have done to my 2016 titan xd with the 5.0 cummins. Its all cosmetic just so you know before you watch, also I know I didn't point to the spacer when I was talking about my leveling kit, I saw something shiny and freaked out. Veteran problems haha but enjoy the video. If you have any questions feel free to leave them here or on the video, I will get back to you quicker through youtube just because that's attached to my phone and i am out of town and not on my regular set up. Merry Christmas everyone.

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DanO, AnOldBiker, Power247 liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MY TITAN XD!?

@gerbskie I like the idea of wrapped bumpers. A couple questions did you have to remove the bumpers, where did you have it done ( Since I do live close to you ) and can you give me a ball park price of the cost of this.
    I tried to PM you but your box was full

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.

4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    @gerbskie I like the idea of wrapped bumpers. A couple questions did you have to remove the bumpers, where did you have it done ( Since I do live close to you ) and can you give me a ball park price of the cost of this.
    I sent you a message and i honestly don't remember if they had to remove the bumpers, you can always give them a call and they can give you an estimate.

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I like it, subtle and clean

6. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CumminOrGoin View Post
    I like it, subtle and clean
    Thanks!

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanO View Post
    Did you end up getting my PM?

9. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerbskie View Post
    Did you end up getting my PM?
    Yes I did, thanks. Looking into powder coating.

2014 Ram Laramie 3500 CCSB 6.7 Cummins. 3.42 gears. EGR Delete. Flo~Pro 5 inch TBE. ARP 625's. GDP grid delete and S2. 464 BMP Turbo on 2nd Gen Manifold. BD Exhaust Brake. Fass 150G Fuel System. BBI 1.5's. Exergy 10mm Stroker Pump. RevMax 68RFE 700 Series. Dual remote oil filters. Thuren coils. Carli progressive leafs with Thuren Kings 2.5. AMP Steps. Snow Performance Water/Meth Stage 2. BDS Recoil Traction Bars.
    Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35's on 20 x 10 Fuel Vapors.